Monday, July 9, 2007

Wee~ transformer!

haha, i so heart boi's toys now. :) Went for Transformer today! My god. I give thumbs up to this movie for its high-tech bots and automobiles! Hoo-hah! I love bumble bee the most. He is so hot. ARgh. Yummy?

One week gone now, things will come to an end. This refers to my not so memorable exploration week. Lots of things to let go and forget. Some things especially, needs time to fade away. Since its has burnt a mark in my heart, my life. BUT, i can live with it.

Feeling fine, much better. Again, here i say. I am not mad that it happen. That it chose me. Its meant to be. The fact that it happened was the most dramatic lar. Thats all. I am not a kiddo nor am i shallow, okay? Just, want to leave it aside cause there is nothing that can be done to heal it or help. Its a serious thing to me and it does affect how i see things now. If i am mad that it happened, i would have made a police report. Just that i chose to give it a go, a try. So end of it, ends today. Since tomorrow is a new week new beginning.

Leon, o leon. Having his class tomorrow. Hooray! Anticipation. haha. Yes, okay. i am a little insane for his class lar. Who can blame me? :P He gives us alot of advice and helps us with our work. The best lecturer so far.

Heard you all having exams next week. Good luck okies! Faster complete it so we can enjoy harry! hah! Till then, byes lar.

No comments: