Thursday, July 5, 2007

Closure.


I hate looking in the mirror now.
I feel so naked, bare, ugly. I feel, lost.
I have no respect for drunkies now.
I cant put up for any apologies or reasons.
It had already happen.
I dont wanna put myself through this hell.

Wake up, from your dream and once and for all give up, okay?
Its no point sulking over a girl that has NEVER had anything for you.

The last thing I can do for you now is,

To hide the truth from my parents.
& thats all. goodbye.

For those that are not suck into this whirlpool,Get on with life where it stopped. Dont have to feel sorry for me and jappodise a friendship:)

I know how he was before and i am sorry to say, he feels like a stranger to me now. I do pity him, thinking in his perspective, but, so? What about me? Its a pain as well for me and I cant help feeling hopeless and blank now.

Understand that its only saint for me, to be running away, leaving.

Leaving someone who is once my friend, but not anymore.

I don hate him. Nor am i mad at him.

But, it takes time to heal. For now, it drifted far, far away.

No comments: