Sunday, June 24, 2007

tee-hee! Loving the memories.

This week was a blast! Well, kinda. :)

Din attend much classes since i skipped emilia's on Tuesday. haha. Bite me. Then wed had marker test. Screwed the whole bg, but its okie. I tried. Then Friday class was canceled. Okay, i officially miss leon. I hate not having his clas. Yar, i am crazy. Lovin' it.

Saturday, Genting here i come. haha. Well, it wasnt so comfy, at least not for me. My sister, Alicia was still vomiting the whole journey there and even till the end. She has to fight it, the doctor claims there ain't anything wrong, but why? She cant keep her food down. Pale and even smaller than ever. Sigh. Hope i get to know how to help her. :( Get well soon? The rooms was okay, bigger than the last trips. We went for the premium rooms at the highlands.

Anyways~ Back to Sammi. MAN, she improved alot. She was dancing crazily. Missed her man. Not that i am a crazy fan of hers. But, she is just so.. hurm. She is an icon. I am sure everyone will remember her whereever she goes and whenever. Heres a glimpse on the gig. Enjoy the show! hah. :P

Was at the arena pretty early. :) "So Mi" (Show me)


Opening ceremony. SAMMI! SAMMI *SCREAMS*

The queen herself! HOORAY HOORAH!

Look! Pretty Sammi backdrop! Sammi with wig!

Sammi just flunked her wig! hah :P

One of Sammi's drawings published in one HK mag
during her long break one and a half years back.

Stylo outfit! Blink! :P


The more cool and elegance one.

Sammi and guest artist, Cheung Keng Hin.

Yet another sporty outfit.

She is movin'. Yay!

Cute and tire Sammi sitting for a break. :) AWwW.

Here she goes again.

The ending? The peak of the concert!
Wee heee, EVERYONE MOVE MOVE! AAAHHHH SAMMI I LUP YOU!

Encore! Encore!

Singing 终身美丽.

Sammi, saying goodbye.

That wraps up Sammi's concert. Sammi, 你一定会终身美丽! Take care and hope to see you soon! XOXO.

Hahah, hope you guys enjoyed the "concert" displays here as much as i did in the concert. Shout till my lungs came out. :P Though cammie was not perfect lar, but good enough. Thanks for your help, hurm, Blackie? haha. I dunno what to name him lar. Some shots was not so good cause i did not on flash. :P O well. There were some short clips as well. I havent figure out how to post them yet though. sigh?!

Miss hanging out you guys, Thank god ONE MORE WEEK holidays is coming! Though only one week! SINGAPORE, here we come! Hope we will be able to work this trip out and we will be able to take a good long shopping break to freshen us up. hehe. See you guys soon yah!

Before i go, dad had RM600 voucher, look at how i indulged. Man, i am gonna be a fat pig and no one will ever want me. But, ah, don care! I rather be a healthy fat baby than a weak and sickly one. (Sounds like someone related to me. :P)

The Olive

Appetizer
I pity you, little kicimatoink snail,
you warent very yummy but i ate you. ONLY ONE. hah.

Main Course
Wagyu sirloin steak. Yummy! :P

Dessert
The coffee icecreamie and tiramisu.

Thats all for this long long long long post! Back to berol and simplify! Oh yah, and 2 articles for my beloved Leon!:P Tata!

No comments: