Friday, July 13, 2007

Blinded.

At times, we see things as how we want to see them and not the whole truth of it. Well, as stupid as that might sound, its entirely how we are. When time passes by, I became a more grey person. Why? Simple, life is never, NEVER perfect. There are no happy endings, (maybe 1 in a million) or perhaps just so happen being lucky? There are no forever as well, who can promise you forever when it might be end of the world tomorrow? This is where my stories begin.

1. Bad things happen to good people. Take my sister for example. I know you can be strong, you are. But, don be a stupid girl and try your way to get back at him, okay? Its not worth it, (if ou are trying that is) For some who already know, the big break up was just 2 days back. Time will heal that wound, and provide a hole to actually fill up whats left of the memories you all had together. It can be deceiving, unexpected? Yes. A relationship can never be steady, cause things happen. Blame it on alcohol? Its just a typical excuse guys use to get out of a situation, to feel really sorry for what they did. Unfaithful, take it and leave. Leave.

2. It always comes to this day, where i will feel that every ending is a new beginning. Next week will be my mag mid-assessment. Anxious? Excited? Suspend? Argh, more to worried i presume? It hard to get it right. To add some spunk in my work, that special touch which is still in the blur. But, we will eventually go by and make it happen, wont we? :) Cherrie'os

3. Thank god thats done. Been feeling sick these days. Tummy ache and occasionally having headaches. Migraines? Sometimes till the point that it is unbearable that i cant even fall asleep! Whats going on with me? I feel, so vulnerable. :( I am broken, please fix me or kill me instead. I hate feeling this way. For no reason at all, i feel like vomiting. ARGH, i am not bulimia okay! I dont make myself vomit, it just happens and urgh, here comes that taste again. *sniffles* Stupid. AhhHh! i cannot be looking forward to anything, with my condition.

4. Harry potter was o-kay? Pretty cite to catch the premier. BUT, i had to go throw up when it just started. (Strike of luck) But, i feel they crop alot of the scenes since the book is so thick. So i would prefer the book. 21st the book will be out! Yays! :P I ordered my copy. Hee-ha!

Wont be here till the next week if i have anything to blog on i guess? So, byes ya! Take care all of you!