Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Dealthly Hallows.

My o my. haha. you might be wondering why did i put a book's title as my post title?! Well, for the past 2 days. I have been reading this fat book which consists of 605 pages. TODAY, i finally and just complete it! Hee-Haa. Well, happy that i did. Yet sad to know that its the last book. The end of harry potter. Damn, that aint good. It has become a legend. Dont you reckon? Its a collectors item and i plan to collect them all. :) Not going to elaborate much of the story as i dont wanna break the bubble for those who hasn't finish the book. Its nice though, pretty tense at times. Yay, still enjoyed it. Will miss it too.

Last week been fine. Had a grade of a b- for leon's mid term. Funny thing is, i do better when i am not so tense with how to get things correct. He can see it from my work, so i ought to loosen up a little. :) Cant stop working, but just, relax perhaps? I will try, i will.

Good-bye my fellow cousins. Back in aussie again. Longing for your return and may god bless you both! Dont forget to write or pop by here if u all ever come by. :P xoxo.

To some may have known, my sister's case. What sets us apart is, i can never trust someone that fast again. I can hear him in the other room now. It seems that after the few days of breakout/ big hoo-ha. My sister had been seeing him. Well, i seriously dont approve of it. If he did like love her and all, when he made a mistake, why didnt he just confess? Rather than let my sister find out abt it? Means he actually had no intention of telling? I dont see how thingscan go right now. Or how to see him as a person. Feels weird. I feel, my sister had put herself ina position whereby she is worth, NOTHING. Nothing at all. Thats her choice, since she even went away with him last weekend. Can those things really make up? Sigh, I dont know.

Soon, the term will be over. This term was pretty, tense? so far. What i made myself follow and do. The work and all. Though i know its not much. But, i wish to excel and get better grades since i only had to juggle with that few subjects. Maybe thats why i have been having cramps and hearing stuff. Not to mention strange dreams and a topsy turvie sleep time. But, its okay i guess as, they have become part of me, part of my lifestyle. I do miss the old days, but, no point sulking over it. Ought to enjoy and get on with what i have now. Grateful as i am. Hope everyone is healthy and happy! -cheerie'o-

No comments: