Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vague.

Today, seem to be special. :) Make over shopping? Without getting anything you, silly girl. I know you will be reading this post. I have been sitting in front of tv and lappie since you left. Miserable that may sound. Yes, these days, it does seems to be like that. Me and my four walls, in a empty house. Just like a shell. Hollow shell. Best describe how i feel as well. I watched like what 3 love stories just now. Love? Whats that? It can be best describe as a game? A game which need players. Preferably just 2 players? Well, sometimes people can be greedy, so maybe more than that. Typical. yes, indeed. Its all about the pull and push, letting and holding to make the relationship a perfect one. Just that, sometimes, it dont seem to be that way.

I feel, isolated. Maybe cause i din make the effort to hang? But thats just it. I am just so worried on what i have. Though i do make it a point to ask, but it dont work both ways. sigh? Those who seem so near yet so far at times. Just seem different, get it? What am i saying here. It can be confusing. Indeed.


Oh yah, seeing him was also quite cute. Gawd, she is a lucky lucky girl. :P I pray to have her place. Yet again, sigh? Whats the good in praying or wishing. Gripping on what i have now seem more realistic?

All the best evryone to a better college week and for the days to come. Should scoot to bed! Take care my dearies. Miss ya's (plurals :P) dearly. Muck. hah.

No comments: