Friday, July 27, 2007

Its the Lovey Dovey season.

Okay, I wanted to upload some pictures BUT i cant seem to find any. :P Sorry peeps for the boring blog layout. Will keep it short as well. *winks*

3 more weeks- mag is coming to an end. As usual today i showed some of my new work to Leon. He says again that is not there yet; need more this and that; better. Yada. Its getting a lil tense but i know or at least i hope i will be able to rough everything out. :)

AGAIN, i went bu. Its getting a lil bore. NO wait, VERY BORE. haha. Went to get my sister's bday pressie. Got her a miniature perfume for her 26th bday! Went movies, that new gigi show? wonder woman. But its nice, it made me sob a lil and i find there is a story behind it. This is what i picked up
"When all bad things come to an end, there will be always some good in it." Hence it is always good to keep striving for a better life rather than just ending it since you will never know what will be installed for you at the very very end. :P

Why is there no school or place where they teach you how to pick up a soul mate? Or even a potential friend. Yay, i wish. I wish. But, WHO AM I KIDDING. This is not gonna happen. True love is rare and it sure wont come to me as, i am just not cut out to have it. Just noticed that now, is like a "Couple Season". Seriously, i see more couples walking ard in malls, anywhere, everywhere! Ah! Its insane!! Hah, okay lar. Not insane but, sweet? Cant imagine that even "love", there is a season. Weird, but very true. Observe, it tells. :P Hope, all my fellow mates that you will be able to pick some "friends" up during this merry season. hehe. Bless yah+me :P, may all of us find a cute, hawt and sweet boi to venture into our love fairytale.

Okay, this post is so crappy. Grammar wise or what so ever. Getting a lil high here. So bear with me. Whole long day out with only 2 hrs of sleep yesterday night. :( Need lay in my bed of roses. Checking out- ta.

No comments: