Monday, May 7, 2007

Yeah, i spoke soon enough.

Yays! my uncle is out of ICU.
I have my room! Thanks for the concern you guys. :) xoxo

These days, besides the disturbed nights of sleep (buhbyes to it, hehe) I think shopping bug is biting on me again. Cant recalled how much i used, but shopping therapy can really cheer a person up and bring joy to your life. HOORAY! Enjoying evry bits of it. BUT I CANt wait to get back to college. To get back having life with my buds, miss them dearly. AND also some solid assignment time. Slacking off ALOT these hol. Relaxing:) (Not putting the no room days in count), i had alot of sleeeeeep. Feel recharged and cant wait to get ready to go again. Well, soon anyways. :P

Next term, i think i will have 3 classes? So i tawt of enrolling into a make up course. Its fun and i am pretty interested in it. So, see how things go lar. I have been looking at some of the make up acedemy they have ard my place. Anyone know any details, feel free to drop me a word yah?

Oh, dont know whether i am just making all this things too early. I am gonna check out the details of credit transfer to aussie soon. Just feel i should get some details. Definately i will be finishing this term here. So, lots more time. :)

WE have to meet soon girls, guys, you all lar. hehehe. Missing you ppl in action lar! YOR.

I MUST go sleeep now, no, you din get it wrong. ITS 11.15pm. I need to sleeep. Ah, ta's girls!

No comments: