Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wee Hee~*

Time goes by. Its saturday today!!! Tuesday class loo! hehe.
I got my timetable and classes settled early this term. :) Quite happy with the classes i have now. Basically i have:
Tuesday: 6pm-8pm (Yah, guest lec. So the time is pretty odd.)
Wednesday: 230pm-630pm
Friday: 11am-3pm
Thats all! heheh. Its pretty okie lar, will have alot of ME time. Make-up classes still pending, but if the times are right, i will definitely take it up. *Cheery-o's* hah.

I love my term break, well its almost over. Despite from all the bad like, NOT DOING ANY ASSIGN or some of not so comfy nights. It was good. I fell i experience a turning point this term break. Like i feel i had gone thru some changes and learned some new stuff. Well, here is my story.

I went all "goo-goo" over some guy that i hardly know. It was fun, like it has been so long since i had like a major crush on somebody. I guess i just enjoyed the first impression i had abt him. Simple, Love (well, kinda. This is some part of love?!:P) is blind. Dont you think? hehe. Though nothing happened, i dont even think he remembers me for someone more than just a random fren. Maybe just a, VERY RANDOM one. hahha. *sigh*? Its okay, liking someone sometimes can just be sweet, like you feel some life in yrself. Well, thats my opinion though. Just felt that way. I felt blessed, well "xin fu" to be exact. Dont know why though. I guess some things are just meant to be, so there is nothing to expect or have hope in. Admiring is meant to be like that, isnt it? Hey Mr.x I dont think u will read a random person's- my blog right? But its okay. I just wanna say, I Secretly Heart You:) hehe. Quite glad lar that i am no longer like crazie over him, just happy i did during my term break. Made it more, hmm, colourful? Yays~ hehe:P

Like i mentioned in my previous post, I love my shopping spreeees during the term break. I went to alot of places to look at things and also prepare for my upcoming subjects in the new term. I quite like the changes i am making. Everyone should have a change once in a while right? haha. Its fun. It gives more perspective and also more hurm, well more varieties i guess? I am happy abt it so thats most important. Hope you guys, my beloveds, hah enjoyed yr term break as well!:) I had seriously, ALOT of rest. I cant wait to get going again and get busy! Come on you guys, i will be alwes up for a trip/adventure/drive to any place you all need to go. Perhaps, printing again?? haha. I can alwes help out, okies? *wink* So feel free to jump at me! weehehe. Back to the shopping topic~ (Girls best fren, yayhoo!) I M SO IN LOVE with SHORTS now. I mean more than my MINI'S. hahhaa. Its a crazie shorts frenzie now!!!! Though i hardly find any super nice ones, so will see. =) hah~ Besides that, colours are also what i LOVE now. It gives happiness and also brightens up the mood. So yay! Support! hehe.

Been doing some thinking, i do wanna find love. For a moment there, i just assume that i perfer to like be alone and single? I guess, its kinda like more of a companionship? But then again, this kinda things cant really be predictable. Its hard to find someone who loves you or should i say ME for me. Or even for me t0 love them back. So, just leave things as it is. Like i say, Things are meant to be. (i kinda alwes say this, haha. But i do mean it!) I am pretty happy for my all my frens who is able to find their love. Just like my sis. haha. Went with her to sg today. Well, simple car ride, shopping, eating yummy dessert, yada- was just so so sweeeet. Bless them, may all lovers be together and hope that they will find their understanding:)

What else is there to write, OH yah, tmr is Mothers Day! Well, its pretty commercial now. But still, Happy Mothers Day sincerely to my dear MAMAW:) This year kinda special, i treated my mum to a pedicure, a gift and also dim sum tmr! Well, at least i think, i am going dim sum. I am not too sure now though. Oh well.

I guess i will sign off here. That was my story and it will alwes go on, so stay put! hehe. Ta's for now! xoxo.

3 comments:

yewchin said...

it's a long post for real!
haha. but i finished them up :)
girl, u'll find your true love, no worries.
time will prove that!
and mayb he's the mr. S?
hehehehey~

ivy said...

hahhaa, i knew it if i post you all sure gonna say liddat. tease me, :P
BUT, its okie lar, i doubt it. Crushes come and go lar. So might as well take it that way. hehe. Aper true love. It can wait. :p

Kevin CK Ng said...

S...hmm
lemme guess...
Sean?