Friday, May 18, 2007

Simplicity.

Finally gone thru a whole week of class. Well, almost whole? hahha. Just my classes lar. It was O-kay i guess. What to expect in the 1st week? Lots of new faces and some familiar ones in my new class- AD058-1. I guess i have to start getting use to writing this instead of AD055-2. Will definitely miss you guys. WILL do! sigh? :)

Was browsing at my old doodles from my diary. Well, i came a long way to get to where i was. All the silly things i fuss abt and all the crushes i had. I tend to dream and wish alot. I tend to let my imagination wander off into space and come up with all softs of endings, etc. Which was cute back then. Now? I call this naive? or childish? I don't know what to categorize them? But its cute, i guess i can look back at them and have a laugh or so. hehehe. People do grow right?

For now, i will just live my simple life. At times, i would want to have more? But, i am grateful. I am. I understand now, what is more important. Where my priorities should be. Since it is still the beginning of a new term, i wanna get myself ready and make the best out of everything. Others? Sometimes, i just wanna forget and give up the hope to have something with him. Or to even to get to know him. I am tire, i am. I am just a simple girl who needs simple things. So, i give up. I don wanna do anything more. I wanna be myself and lead on my life as how i was. :) Hope i can eventually do it. ( i know i can, cause i had gone thru these twisty moments many many times. :P) *Cheers*

From my doodles, i learned that i had always believe in fate. Or in god. I believed that god has a plan for everyone of us. Is it silly to think that way? Well, sorray then. I had this mindset since i was like form something lar. hahaha young and innocent mind of mine. Till this day, i still believe that everything happens for a reason. Still believe in karma. But for all the bad things i did (stealing, cheating?), i think i will go to hell. So not much of hope to go to heaven lar. I am trying to be a better person as days go by. A more obedient daughter to my parents, a more caring sister to my elder sisters, a more sincere friend.

For my girls out there, test ard the corner. (Not mine though, hehee) Good luck okies? I will start missing you girls and him? Nah, i hope. hehehe. I get over my silly gaga soon enough. My special comet starrie. hehehe. You get what i mean, i know. :P You reading it, take care lar. Good luck with SL also. 24 too! Sincerely posting it here, it might come true!

My god, so sorray for this boring post wei. I dont know what came over me. I just feel, its a end to a new beginning and this is when a new beginning appears again! Get it? haha. Confusing eh? :P Just take this as a random post lar. A RANDOM ONE. Got some stuff on the list to complete. Phew, it is another beginning. Another. To all TOA pals, hand in hand we work thru this term and the next next next. GANBADE!

Lastly, a random picture to wrap things up. Yummies!

No comments: