Monday, May 21, 2007

Okie, mama:)

Here i am again. Too BORE, so here i come blogging. hehe.

Well, today is the deadline i set for myself. Its to forget and lead on to my life. This refers to my recent obsession. You guys, no point teasing me abt him ad! Its over before it even started?! haha. Okay, i shall not sulk anymore abt this. Sick of this damn topic ad, i bet u guys too! hehe. NEXT:P

I love spending time with my family.

Saturday, went scrolling with mama and sista to MV. Again and again, more and more. Mum is paying again for my stuff. I just cant help it. I am trying. TRYING. I will stop. But i seriously need some shoes! Shoe hunt anyone? hehehe. Dinner had some yummy pasta, sista's specialty. Wakakak. *grins* i pick up a couple from her so i think i can handle it by myself now. hahaa. A new recipe for my collection. heh, i Love pasta. Slurp.

Sunday, went popo hse. I dont know why. It just feels comfortable going there. Spending some time with my cousins. Cant help thinking what would our lives be when we re all grown-up? Hrm, will we still be so tight? Only time will tell i guess. Oh yah, played with sis's bf-- newton's toy car at the lanes near popo hse. MAN, the car has real engines, run on petrol! SO DAMN cool! AH. i was scare to control it. But, i did anyway! HAHAHHA. It can drift, i think i am like a boy. I like this kinda thingamagie. :) Its cute, cool and YAYS. Exciting. *cheeeers* Cant wait to go to the course to play with it. The slopes and all. WEE~*

Okie, mama. WHY? This is what my mama said: "Why not enjoyed being pampered till the fullest here and only further your studies when you finish?" This was the advice my mama gave me when i said whether i should go to aussieland earlier or later. She said here i have everything- car, no hsework, food provided etc. She said i will have a whole life being independent. Well, which was true. So, i think i will finish my diploma here. I do wanna spent more time with her and my family. Being away seem so sad at times, although i do wanna be more independent. See more things and explore. Live in a diff environment. But, i guess it could wait just a little? hehe. So, okie mama, okie! :) i guess this settles it! ME and TOA till august! Stuck to you!:P Girls, Shar and Ja! No worries i will still be going to aussieland to visit u all during my break! hehee!

Fix me, i am broken. I am so lazy to do my assign. Some of it. I hate the visual work! CRap. CAN you just walk away but i don have to fail? haha. I have been dreaming too much , too too much. I better skip and finish my assign. Wanna get it done earlier. So i have time for mag:) Anticipation bites. Bye-e.

No comments: