Monday, May 28, 2007

Savey' mate?

Today was our gang's POC day. hah. Well, something diff though. Belle and see choon joined us. Its pretty weird to sit next to sc as well. I guess just not use to it cause he is "new". hah Well, new to me but not someone, hor abby? hah. Its cute lar having so many ppl to watch the muvee together. Wah, i give thumbs up for the muvee~ Seriously. Superb production lor, like the scenery, background, pirates, etc. Good, good. Satisfying. Cheers matey! :) Opps, nearly forgot to mention the hot actors they have in it. Sizzling, tastyyyy. haha.

College life is abt to get back to its usual position. Hectic, sleepless nights bound to come back sooner than i think. Although i only have 3 classes. I am striving to make the best out of it. Dont know why i keep having this impression whereby, i will get lost somewhere in between. Sigh, i have to get a grip. Follow the flow. Perhaps its cause i havent finish my actual marker or berol for this week. Nor i am anywhere close to finishing my mag's asssignments. I cant seem to find a time to think abt it clearly. Afraid to get it all wrong and there goes my life. hah. Joking?! I will find my direction soon :) Hopefully.

Cant believe that some where back in the days, we were that close. Me and my ex. Nowadays, its hard to pretend to be frens. With all the "yo, watssup" speech. Its hard, to pretend to not care. Talking to him, seem so fake. No longer that sincere friendship, or that sweet love. Last time we just click, but now? I cant see the chemistry iether. I guess, you can never be good frens with yr ex. Just don seem right. I am not in the mood to fall into that whirlpool again, so don get me wrong. Just, seem wasted. Nothing i can do, not asking for anything either. He is deep down a nice guy, but i still prefer how we were frens back then rather than now. sigh.

Unexpected, he actually replied me. hah. When i just don seem to bother anymore. Anticipation kills. So, just lay low. Whats meant to be, will be?! :)

I NEED HELP, i wanna change the layout of my BLOG! help me someone! I don't know what to do. *sobs*,*sniffles*!~*

Dedication to you Sharmaine. To our special stars-- Yours, mine, hers.

Don McLean
Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue and grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
In colors on the snowy linen land.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

Starry, starry night.
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze,
Swirling clouds in violet haze,
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue.
Colors changing hue, morning field of amber grain,
Weathered faces lined in pain,
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

For they could not love you,
But still your love was true.
And when no hope was left in sight
On that starry, starry night,
You took your life, as lovers often do.
But I could have told you, Vincent,
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you.

Starry, starry night.
Portraits hung in empty halls,
Frameless head on nameless walls,
With eyes that watch the world and can't forget.
Like the strangers that you've met,
The ragged men in the ragged clothes,
The silver thorn of bloody rose,
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they're not listening still.
Perhaps they never will...

Heard this song in one of the tvb drama. hah. Starrie starrie night, a pressie for your blog opening ceremony :)

Apparently, do u guys know? If u are crazy for a song. But only know a little of the lyrics. You can do this. Lets just say i only know, "if u wander of too far, my love will get us home". Go to google. Type in if u wander of too far, my love will get us home 'lyrics'. THATS IT and you can finally get the name of the song you like and download it. Just like me. Here, my pick.

Christine Glass
My Love Will Get You Home

If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

If you ever feel ashamed, my love will get you home.
If its only you to blame, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone,
get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Boy, my love will get you home.

Okay, its a lil' old skul. But i like it. Feels so comfy and soothing. Then again, its from drama as well. :P

Loving, Fergie's- Big girls don cry. & Chris's- Home.
Sometimes, i can relay on Fergie's track. Like you said abby. It does remind me of him. I guess, that was back then lar. I have to be strong cause big girls don cry. hah.

Anyways, i MUST get back to my work. Its gonna be another week. Again, and again. sigh. Till the next time i can slot in time. Byai's~*

Oh yah, i finally got my pictures. Look so different huh compared to my shot? haha. Here.




1 comment:

sharmaine said...

Thx for the opening ceremny gal!!! hehehe =)