Sunday, May 6, 2007

I need my space.

I came to a conclusion that, i need sufficient space to maintain being saint. Seriously, today will be forth day, which i still don think i can sleep in my room later at night. SIGH. Night, is the time when i do my own things, listen to some tunes, meditate or something. AH, but for the passed 3 days and 3 nights, i cant!!!!! My uncle was admitted to the hospital to go thru a by-pass. ( In result of eating too many oily food and work-stresss, yada.) So my aunt, she stayed over cause she was afraid of being alone. O-kay. Fine by me. But as days goes by, i find myself sitting downstairs looking at the ceiling, unable to enjoy the tunes and also the peace. Then i noticed how important it is to have enough and undisturbed sleep. (These days i have been sleeping on the floor mattress, just like a fugitive fleeing from parents room to sis.) I cant really fall into deep sleep as well. I seriously cant take it much longer. I seriously cant. Having constant headache and flu from time to time due to this matter. I, sincerely pray for my uncle to get well soon so he can get out of ICU and then i will be able to have my own room back. MY OWN.

I don think what i am doing is worth it. I think i am gonna give up. Hate the anticipation and i dont feel i shall wait anymore. Good-bye my fren. Good bye:)

4 comments:

beetlening said...

bless dat ur uncle recover frm icu girl.and for the purple lines...dont really know de whole thing but urm.good luck!

yewchin said...

no wonder not seeing u online that often for these few nights!
anyway, bless your uncle, and hope you will get back ur own space asap, and bug me through MSN! XP

ViTaMin^AbbY said...

wow~
yah, that's sad not to have some quality personal time during the late nights! *i'm in such condition now too*.. but it's okay la... don't worry, ur uncle will get well very soon~^^

ivy said...

hehhee, thanks you girls for the concern. BIG big kiss and hugs. *grins*
I am fine ad!!!
Ant the purple line thing.
Bunch of crap lar. hahhaa
No worries!!! :)