Friday, March 23, 2007

Thoughts.

Well, just thinking of any single word can lead you to a whole lot of other things. Don't cha think? :)

Assumption
I just dont like the feeling where i am being assumed. No one will know myself better than me, I. Might be the way someone express their care for you or to show that they have chemistry with you. But, i just hate that approach.

Language
I have to say, there is a difference when one converse in a different language. Well, let me explain. It always sounds more harsh and aggressive when you speak in chinese of any kind. I had that experience. Its not i am not proud of being able to speak in chinese. I AM! i am! Just sometimes the tone, leads ppl to a stage where they feel threaten or even hurt? Although when you said it, you meant well, and yet the other party will take it differently. I am so not prejudice. Just things seem to be this way. I am not asking evryone to not speak chinese. Just that sometimes, just be very careful with the tone. It makes a difference.

Time
It is very important to have time management. Its your own responsibility to instill that habit in you. It might be hard, but you will be surprise at what you can achieve. Or how other people will see you as a person, cause how you behave you reflect on who you are.

Cherish
Know yrself well. Cherish all you love and especially, cherish yourself. :)

Okay, enough with the words.
Just that, somehow these words kept revolving in my mind.
Glad that i finally wrote them down. Wee~

It has been a rainy week. Hope that evryone, evrywhere is safe.
World peace. :P

Sorry for this random post. Getting a little off hand. hahaha. Run along now. TA~!

No comments: