Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Good old times:)

Firstly,Happy Birthday Jamie!!!
Dont think you will read my blog, but its okie. hehehe. Just wanna shout out to you!

Well, its my best bud's bday. Gawd, time goes by real fast. She is 20! AH, soon all of us will be 20. No longer a teen. I guess, its time to make some changes, time to grow up. Be more responsible for ourselves. :) Made her a bday pressie, sharing with a fren though. But end up, i am doing all the work. I guess its okie lar, hehehe, its fun when i have the time. So, i dont mind. hehe. Here is the pressie, hope u like it girl.

Hand-sewn/design on a orange tank top from topshop.

A card specially made just for you.

Photoframe with your name to frame up our memories.

Back when i was schooling, the reason i was inspire to take up art started off when i came across art and craft. It made a different in my life. Remember the days where i do such little gifts, cards for frens, family or sales. Aww, life then was- simple. I feeel my skills got rusty lar, getting a little slack behind since i havent been doing any cards. *sigh* Dont have anyone to give it to anyways, hahaha, or being too busy to make one. All my tools also covered with dust ad lar. :P I guess i must get a grip lar, read up and make use of things. hehe.

Finally finish my marker work. OMG. Why did i take up the challenge? With skills like mine, there is no way i will do that good. It didn't deserve a space on the board iether. hahaha. But, its okie lar. I AM TRYING. Well, trying to improve.

This years resolution: Improve more on marker work :)

Here it is, my hard work.

Bear with me, its a bit distorted and also i ter-snip off the bottom. haha. :P

For this week, NO MORE hard reference. I will still stick to the average ones to improve my senses and skills.

Anyways, got to go now. Wanna go work further on my packaging, hoping to bring it to the prints tmr! Ta's~!

No comments: