Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sisterhood.

Happy Belated Bday MENG FAI!! Wee~ hehehe. Hope u like yr pressies as much as how i LOVE shopping for them. :P
Happy Bday SHARMAINE, An April 13th baby. :) See you soon yarh!

My o my, it seems there are alot of April babies. Every year, i would expect April to be a perfect month. So i can also enjoy being an April baby. BUT, i guess not. It seems now, i still cant speak to my sister. Well, i dont know why. I just feel, she is a total stranger. A mean BIATCH. (I am sorray, i don mean to sound mean) This is what happen. *Flash back*

SHOWDOWN Take 1
me: I told her that i will taking her car.
her: She was like "drive yr own car, DONT take my car. I wanna drive my own car."
me: I was like, mum said the car its not yrs, i can use it. U can drive her car.

her: No No, I WANT TO DRIVE MY CAR. MY CAR. You drive mums car lar.
me: (Shouted to my mum, told you she won let me take the car) *ran upstairs to shower* wee~

Anyways, why did i need to take her car?? Thats because my car need to go to the factory. :P

SHOWDOWN Take 2
Basically, cut it short. I overheard her saying to her bf, well, complaining to be exact. "Obviously, she is jealous of my dad's fren's daughter got new car, thats why have to take my car. (Complicated, sigh.)" I was in the showers, so i heard. WTF I don think anyone will expect that from her OWN SISTER??? Same blood, same sir name. Same?? Her tone, was so bitchy. Stupid "Boiatch" *winks* Anyways, back to the long winded story. I told my mum abt it, i rushed down after shower, cause i just could not take it anymore. Mum tried to sort things out. Yada yada. I cant believe my ears, being in great disappointment. Lead me into crying a puddle. *sob* *sniff*

Though the next day she apologise, saying she was in a bad mood, lots on her mind, bla bla bla. I still cant forgive her, and i wont pretend to. So i told her that thanks god i heard, i can finally see how she think of me as a sister. What a GREAT sister i have. Think of me as childish or anything, i seriously take our sisterhood with all due respect and sincerity. Before this, i tawt, 亲情 was pretty important, NOW, i dont know what to believe. All i know, now i am still not on talking terms with her. I tried to forgive, but, just not there yet. :(

Tmr my mummy will be going for her China trip. MAN, i am gonna be so lonely. Most of these days, i have been keeping her company and she has been my my companion too. The person i taled most to, will be on holiday. AwWw, i think i have to talk to the an empty house and 4 brick walls soon. *sigh* Life, ought to be lonely huh?? Hope she has a safe trip there and back on 18th April. :) Gonna miss u mummy. he-he.

Sorray for the drama in this post. :P Life is dramatic, don't cha think? Filled with diff aspects and elements, making it more interesting at times but not all the time. Live with it. Got to go study for markeeting. Stupid slides. ARGH. Oh, i still have to redo my pack. Lots to do for the last 2 weeks of college. Cant wait cant wait!!!


2 comments:

yewchin said...

cheerio girl!
there's nothing else i can say, besides cheers! C:

ivy said...

hahaha, yeah.
well, all i can say is *sigh*?
i am okie lar.
time heals wounds lar.
hehehe.:)