Monday, March 19, 2007

Exploration.


There goes explore.

Quite glad that i use my time efficiently. I completed my marker work, we finally went for the photo shoot that bwe planned. Though some of things i had in mind we didnt really have the time to finish, but, its okie. There is always next time. :) Chose this picture to edit, call it my 1st lar. More to come. *wink* Damn, i am so slow in this. I will just sit there and rearranging the designs over and over again. BUT, its all worth it. I can practice my skills while i am at it. hehehe :P I have to improve lar, its getting kinda rusty.

Since maid is not ard, mum had been doing most of the hsework. Pity her sometimes. hahaha. Wanna allocate more time to be at home so i can help her out and also keep her company. Since she has to be at home, i feel i should to. hehehe :) I dont mind the hse work. BUT, yah theres a but. hahaha i still miss having a maid. Now i have to help with washing, with dogs, with tidying etc. O well, Lani please do come back like u promised. Waiting for u!!!

Tmr my mum will probably admit my popo (the one in cheras) to the hospital. Poor thing. She might have some bone injuries or veins breakage in her little toes. She was tire of walking then she kinda like collapse? I am not too sure. But, she did use her toes as brakes. So now its all blue black and and swollen. I cant imagine the pain. ARGh. May god bless her so she get better. :)

Term commenced today, its the beginning of a hectic lifestyle again. BUT, consider myself lucky, because i dont have to attend all the class. hehehe. Yet, there is so much to do in such little time. *sigh* Hope everything goes well.

Got to get back to my work ad lar. :) Till the next post. Hopefully a new picture! hehehe. ta~!

2 comments:

Mcwhisky said...

Cun designs!!! Hope that she's going to be fine. It's sth related to osteoporosis; that's what I've heard. Anyway, she said "hi" to u. :P

ivy said...

Hahaha, thanks wei.
i hear abt it.
poor thing lar she.
Sure super pain lor. :(