Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lunar New Year *oink!*

Oink, oink! :)
There goes- one week of ang paos and fun, there goes my holiday. This whole week, its been a ride where i got to experience alot. Maybe cause i cant remember how was last yr's cny atmosphere, but i feel this year, it was more prosperous and fun! :P was glad i got to meet up with my relatives and frens. Basically, here are the highlights of the week.

*Day 1*

Dressed preppy to welcome the 1st day :)

My family.

*Day 3*

My grannie's party :)

Bakerzin b'day cakes.

*Day 5 Another birthday*

My parents.
(Mummy's bday)

*Day 7*

The girls

Mak Tou- cute eh?

I love this day the most. I went Neway with my school girls. God, we sang for like 5 hrs straight. hahaha. Drank like 3 glass of drinks each. Payed a sum of hurm 52x3=156 for the trip. BUT, its all worth it. Neway is much newer compared to red box. Lucky each room has a toilet on its own, cause after 3 glass of drinks, expected to have more toilet trips. hehhe :P Then they have the newest songs. I din expect to see like Lollipop(棒棒堂) on the list. So i went all crazy, singing the song. :P I think we sang a minimum of 50 songs? I dunno, feels like a whole lot more. Man, i do enjoy singing now. Addictive. *wink*

*Day --*


Finally, got a rough idea what to do for packaging. :) Don know what more to edit. Basically, the concept is more asian- Baba & Nyonya. So, i applied weavery on my design. Colors are more to the pastels. Oh, plus gold. Don really look like a durian candy packaging though. *sigh* cant think of anything . Din put the fruit itself on the pack as i tawt it will make it look so gordy. Help me u guys! Comment.

I think this would be my longest post. Due the the pictures. Cant help to feel grateful and happy when it comes to the end of a post. It gives a satisfaction, that yet another happy week has gone by. So i guess, it does deserve a smile. Life can be so different, it just depends on how to live it. Take care everyone. This cny, is going away and i cant wait for the nest one to come. Hope next year, my big sis can be with us:) Miss u lots, jie. Miss having you ard. Oh, and *you* too. Days where we will play cards together, spend our cny- i will nvr forget. Hope you too have a joyous week like i did. Anyways, thats all. Heehhe. Will be missing a couple days, going to sg. :P Got to go pack ad. Till the next blog, Ta~

No comments: