Monday, February 12, 2007

Reality check.

It feels like so long since i blog. Like days just goes so slowly that u eventually lose track of it. *sigh* Yet, just in the glimpse of time, it is another week.

My weekend was, well, hectic. Things din really go well on saturday. Missed class due to some matters. Then all the way jam to sungai wang to get the alarm for our product. Had lunch, and off back to ning's hse. Man, i got to salute to her lar. Drive all the way in the jam. I definitely, wont be able to make it. (i dont even know the way :/) Then, Blast Off was filled with a crazy crowd. *ARGH* Whats going on? Nothing seem to be right. Ning, left her slr. Lala, having some matters with her fren. @#$%^$&^% speechless. Worse of all, i cant do anything to helpthem. I hate it, to feel this way. Gawd, please let all bad things come to an end & bless my girls.They deserve better. Really they do. Though i know, everyone has there ups and downs, butjust let them be happy lar. Hate seeing them in misery. So, please?

Valentines on Wednesday. A day when couples- spent quality time, singles- outing with friends. Feels a little weird that all the this while i had something to do on that special day. All the planning before hand- the gifts, dinner, etc. Sometimes, i recall all the promises we make. Like we will be together forever, we will have a family together, all these- promises. Became lies, merely just words. Feel so deceive sometimes. I do miss those moments when we were really happy. Without all the conflict and also the matter which made us how we are now. I do miss those special minutes in our relationship, they are now like slides playing in my head. One byone, all the laughter, smiles, love. I might be really childish to believe in forever, but that timei really do. I mean REALLY DO. What can i say now? When everything has become- nothing. This yr i don know what to expect, cause i am in a totally strange position where i myself is not familiar with. O well, alone or not. Got to go on, aight? :)

Yay? haha. Cny is nearing. I know it will be like a quiet week and also a week spent most of the time travelling in the blazing sun. But, i can see how it is now. The whether is horrible. It feels like a toaster outside these days. For me it will be slightly better, cause my family don go visiting nor does anyone com to visit. *sigh* Not much excitement. haha. I am actually use to it by now. Been liddat for yrs. Lala and Abby also going back hometown. Sounds like fun sometimes, get to go back to a different place. But, i know, i wont like the journey. :P Just cant wait to gather all my ang pows. I must save some money this year. Really. Shopping habit is getting slightly out of hand. I guess, its in a girls nature to love shopping rite? muahahaha. So don blame me ler.

Lastly,
Shout-out:
HAPPY early VALENTINES AND CHINESE NEW YEAR peeps. :)

Will miss u girls when u are gone! xoxo






No comments: