Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I AM HOME!

Phew, finally!
3 days seem so so long man. Feels like the world back here has stop turning while i was in sg. :P My o My, what did i miss??
A couple of things from my trip.

1. Guys in sg are, OMG- cute? they are not like super hot, just hurm, clean? Oh plus they dress like well too. They look so innocent and smart. And their hair, GAWD please, can i touch you? wakakka. Diff from here, most of them here are la-la chai. No offence. :P SAD part is, i din get to fish any. :(

Current fashion: Skinny Jeans? (It look good on some guys)

2. Girls? Well they dont look like any of the girls back here. They mostly are like thin? Well just not fat. Then nvr one will look like slumber-ish, if u get what i mean. Like their hair, their clothes- they look like they dressed up. Dont get me wrong, they dont look like a fcuking peacock/vase. Just simple yet, dressy? Ah. I was wondering what made they so like NOT FAT, then i found my answer-- I am sure they are not on diet kinda girls. THEY walk ALOT, ALOT. like their malls is like next to each other just say in one day they walk all of them. MAN thats alot of walking! Which is good. THANK GAWD, i brought the right shoes there. I cant remember how long and how far i walk. But it feels like i walk an amount of 5 days in KL all in ONE DAY. *wink* (good exercise)

Current fashion: Skinny jeans, flip flops, dress with tights.

Oh, and sg ppl are not like fair kind. Most of them look tan. YET SO delicious. *drools*

Things are newer and more up to standards in quality and fashion wise.
OOooH, the cd/vcds/dvds- They have the latest for a reasonable price. (Most ppl support ori there, compared to here, which is good?)
I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THE LOLLIPOP cd!!! HAppinessss!!!!!!

*sigh* I guess i have to settle and come back to reality.
Time to start work man! Argh. Lots of catching up to do. :)
Blog some time soon. Got to go work on packaging liek abt NOW! Byes!

No comments: