Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tagged?!

HAhaa, whats up with this.
It has become a chain huh?
Well, here goes.

Six weird things abt me.

One- I find this quite amusing. I cant help being neat/clean. BUT, the thing is i am the dirtiest in my family, the most NOT tidy. :P I cant help being neat in what i do, how i keep my things. I just like to see everything all arranged and in its place. I love keeping my belongings all clean and in perfect condition. (I will freak out and be mad if i/someone caused any damage on my possessions) This also applies to my work. When i accidentally cause a stain somewhere? Its bye-bye to the piece of work OR I will spent all my time, cleaning it or making it less obvious. I cant just leave it alone. I cant help to see a stain on table, if there is i will bring out the jif and brush to clean it. I will make a couple of toilet trips when i am at home, just to was my hands cause i often feel its covered with dirt or something. I just love it when it smells clean and nice. God, help me.

Two- I cant help feeling out of place. Yes, sometimes i just feel i dont belong somewhere or with someone. I just feel i should be alone or just go somewhere. At times, i will feel i should like jump down the building, just to feel alive again. Suicidal? Well, just a thought lar. :) I guess u can say sometimes i might be in depression.

Three- I will feel a slight discomfort when i see ppl ard me, slack off or like not doing what they are suppose to do when they actually have the time. Especially when it comes to group work. I might be bossy at times, cause i cant stand it when things just come to a stop. Like no one gives a damn abt anything, all just busy with their own things. Then i will start being mad with myself and sometimes i myself feel like, giving up? Not to mention how geram i would be, and how much i will start to complaint. :(

Four- Cant help feeling that i am suppose to take up some sort of responsibility. Well, this is hard to explain. I guess like I have to like care more for the house and also entertain my parents. I pity them sometimes, none of their other daugthers bother to talk to them or just plain acc them. Some time back, i was just a mere kido and i dont have to do anything or even think rasionally. I feel more like an "auntie" now. Looking at my sister's action, i cant afford to be like her. It will break my parents heart when they know abt her actions. I can tell they are quite frus abt it sometimes, but they just let it go. Who would wanna feel that their own daughter has time to be her bf more than them? hahhaa. No one, i know i wont wanna go thru that. Is this a norm? i dunno.

Five- I love to interpret, dream and imagine. I love to think more than usual. Like make what i saw a more perfect picture or like think what would it be like if things were different. See things the other way round. Imagine things the way it is not suppose to be.

Six- Last but not least. :P I dont really fancy meeting up with random ppl in random places. It makes me feel insecure and out of place? Dont get me wrong okay. I am friendly, but, you wont find me talking to some random person just like that. I can also easily have a good impression or a crush on someone just base on something i have on that person. (Or other way round, i can have a bad impression on a certain person) Not in item wise, maybe its their qualities or what they said. Well, i am not an innocent slut that will go all over them or is easily deceived.

Okay, i think i can keep going on and on and on. hahaha. I am a complicated person, yet sometimes i feel i am simple. I guess only ppl who really get who i am will understand me. What i am made of and what makes me, me. :P

Explore week- I am open for anyhting! I want to make full use of it. :) Haate having nothing to do.

No comments: