Thursday, January 11, 2007

Officially, my new term.

Well, finally i get to settle down. Dont mind me at the last post. Don't know why, this time, i really just leave it to fate. Its not up to me how things work. Things happen for a reason as well. The college wants to standardise, put an end to the old system. Whih is kinda good also la. So, okay. I have to stop one term. I will graduate in term 10, which is August, 08? Yah, provided no other failings la. wakkaka. Will try my best to maintain it this way. :P It would be the last term i spent time with you guys ler. But, no matter la. You guys will always be my best college buds! wakakka. Still include me in yr big big trip ler! :P Anyways, i have 4 subjects for this term. Have class on Monday, Wed, Thursday and Saturday. Wee~ more time for assignments and also drama!! haha. I actually think i will find good in this. Just meant to be la, no point i go appeal like what some say i should. :) As for aussie, even if i go. I will still complete my Year 2 for this diploma lar. At least a better end rather than just half way. So it all depents la. Worry abt that when time comes. Oh, today is jee's bday! Happy 2oth bday pig. :p Hope he is able to complete his studies by term 9. You guys also ler, good luck in the rest of the term, ganbade ler!!! Sounds like i am leaving ad. wakakka. Soon, soon. I will definitely miss you guys la! *sigh* When i don have class, i will sure go college and kacau you all. Fetch you all to lrt again la! wakakka. :) Just feel everything really happens for a reason, like i feel god has ad like arrange them for each and evryone of us. Which is pretty special when u come to think of it. *wink* So, appreciate and enjoy! :P Wanna go catch some tv ad lar. Ta.

2 comments:

ViTaMin^AbbY said...

HUI YOH~~~ don't say like it's the end of the world.. make me wanna cry la!!!! HAIH YAH... we'll still hang out no matter if we're in the same batch or not what! Makes no differrent geh... just maybe some timing adjustment... wait u or wait us! CAN LA... abby tai say no problem means no problem lar!!!!
we'll fix it! hehe.. worries no no! just eat gum gum! dumb dumb!

ivy said...

HAhaha, come i give u tissue la. :P dunno la. just a tawt la. all's good. >.<