Saturday, January 13, 2007

Please type the title here.

Yesterday was dad's bday. Happy bday dad! I was too obsess with editing the picts till i forgot to blog. Din take much picts also ler. Hurm, no one wanted to be in the picts. So forget it la. waakakak. People were more attracted to the food! We went Tony Roma's @ Sunway Pyramid. Yah, totally dumb to go back college area eventhough i dont have college. *sigh* what to do. Parents wanna try out the place. Well it was not bad la. I just ate what people order, cause i know the helping like super big. It was just nice by the way. We had fun and a very satifying dinner. Personal rating for the meal i had. Maybe 3.5/5? It was okay. Enjoyed it.

Mum woke me up at 9am today. *yawn* I have no idea why do i always have to go with her, to meet all her aunty frens. I am getting frus and tire with it. After eating then they will sit there for hours. I guess, if i was too free. (I wasn't, i had class but i skipped! hahah) Told mum will go with her to Curve so i just went lor. Finally brought my lappie to the shop. Apple is so nice. They just check it for free and helped me with the bootcamp. Though i still have to install windows. Which i havent, will soon, but not now. Feel so wanna lay down now. Relax. Got my dodol also form the shop. Then roughly look thru the current stuff they have. Wanna draw them out later.

Its weird you know, these few days, my family asked me abt my ex. Just yesterday, my grandma asked me where was yr little fren? *smiles* Why is he not here wth us having dinner? awWW, how sweet of her. Then today, my aunt and her frens brought it up again. They said they like him, as a person, as how he was. Commented saying he was nice. When my aunt said, " Ama like him, i also like him lar." Feels so warm. From there, i can feel their care and love for me. Well, i liked him too, hold on, rephrase, I Loved him. But, again and again, i have been saying. Things will happen cause it is meant to be, it is fated. If i was given a chance to change things, i still wouldnt expect anything from him. Its no point to make him go against his nature right? So as long as he is happy. I rather i change. Therefore, i chose to give up. Sometimes, i feel i might be wrong, cause of all the promises to be together forever, i did not keep mine, to be there, for you forever. Call me selfish, but i cant keep being taken for granted. So, as how things are now. I wish we are both happy. Happy for days to come. :) As simple as that. I love my family, thank them for their concern, their love for me. God bless them.

Won't be uploading picts in this blog, cause tmr i know i will have more picts. So will blog them all together. So till then, ta!

No comments: