Saturday, February 3, 2007

These days.

Wee, it has been a long time since i last post. :)

Well nothing much has been going on. Classes are getting more boring as i have too much time for myself. Plus, some of the lec are so into themselves- blabbering. (i am so sorray, mr.vincent.) Having more work for marker class. Don't seem to feel myself these days. Getting a little, slumber when it comes to going to college. BUT, i still make it a point to finish all my work, meet assign deadlines. Due to the fact i have more time and breaks, it is causing me tohave the urge to go places, to get away, MAN, i reallie do wanna go some place. Not desperate yet, just feel bore being ard. *sigh*. Its all good, i have to live with it.

These days, been visiting the malls quite often. Got a couple of things. I cant wait for cny. Big sis won be able to come back. Neither can i go there. So, just another year whereby its just us.Take care kelly. :P Lots of love from yr lil' sis. hehehe.

I love my mum, i tell you, i really do. But, whats up with her. Kept bugging me abt me "making a statement". Weell, whats wrong on commenting. Yah, i hate kidds. Some of them. Yah, i will not wanna convert to Islam if i have a Malay hubby. Yah, i do not want my other half to be a gambler. Yah, yah, yah. So why cant i? Her reasoning is, when u say it, it is likely to happen toyou. *argh* What comes ard, gets ard i get it. But, there is alternatives right? If i don wanna convert, move away form malaysia. Kidds? Maybe i can change them. Gambler? ITS just a turn-off for me. So, i can just like get away with it right? Unless the damn guy change and become a gambler. So thats like fated? I dont get her, i really dont. There are definitely ways to get ard with things till it suits yr style, right?

Oh yah, i am so in love with Vincent. (Not our lec) :) He fix my hair. God, he is so amazing. Thumbs up for him, pray for him, ANYTHING. I am on cloud 9 . Thanks, thanks, thanks man.

i admit, okay. I am a drama freak, drama queen? haha. I cant live without drama, muvees. I am so into the a taiwan drama Hana Kimi ( Not like crazy yet, cause i am reading the manga.) and also Lollipop. Man, they are so cute and funny. They actually form a group. hehehe. Gorgeous. Maybe they are not that like perfect and maybe not as good. But, at least they have the chance to show what they have, to perform. Just like fahrenheit. Maybe some people still ahve no idea who are they, they are another group who is working hard to make a statement. Enjoy seeingthe effort of the "stars of tmr". wakaka.

I should post some more pictures soon ler. Gawd, forgive me for being so lazy. I am just gonna post a couple now. :) Anyways, got to run!!! Miss you girls lots. hehehe. xoxo.

This is the special 6- Lollipop Boys 七彩棒棒堂

They are - Fahrenheit 飛輪海

No comments: