Tuesday, January 9, 2007

New term? NOT.

It is ad an issue to me that i have to go see step evry term to arrange my class. But not this again. It seems that, I might not be able to proceed to the next term. *argh* What the fuck, toa! take back the words and promises you gave to us? Whats the point of me working my ass out to achieve good results, so that i won be on the border line of failing in order to proceed? Seriously, toa, is not a very trust-worthy college. Last term i was relieved that they let us proceed and the condition was that we don fail anything. Now? Back to square one. The battle begins again. One subject only for the whole damn term? Uh-huh. This time, i don even have the urge to go thru with this again. Just being too naive to believe what they said last term ad is a mistake. Should have sign some agreement. Wasted effort for me to prepare for my new term also, the new 2007 when what happened back in 06 is repeating itself. *sigh*

No comments: