Thursday, November 30, 2006

My first time.

:P what a title. wakakka. Well, have been busy this few days, Finally finished my typo work. Printed them too. *phew, finally* Then ad principles ab say to abai so, yah, okie since there is not much time to execute them for friday. Gone thru photography class, it was okay la. (credits to zhi, wakakka, for some questions :p) I did some on my own also la, so, ai yar. Give me a break la. Will be getting A for photgraphy class also, hehehe. Provided if i attend the last class also la, so that attendence will remain full.

My 1st time. Here goes,
Got a job to help with x'mas deco in bakerzin. Which is kinda cool cause i totally love it. So went to bakerzin at like abt 10pm, when eveyone is like going home. So bk will be like empty. Den, started out some work. But din manage to do much la. Since like, there wasnt enuf of stuff. So, Just fixed the lights. Feels kinda weird la, for the 1st time, i can jump at bk. wakkaka.. Then look thru all the freezers and cupboards.. Steal some food. :p (Call me a greedy pig, when it comes to bakerzin's food/dessert, they so rock my world.) I went to the storeroom also, man the big frezer there is so so fun. Feels like genting. hahah. But also like pity my sis la. She has so much to do, like check stock, carry some freaking heavy stuff from one outlet to the other, cook/bake, etc. I officially announce her as ms. superwoman, i have to, i just do. Okay, back to topic, somehting happened to the lights when i fixed the lightings with newton. Smoke like puff out, freakin scare me man. *argh* lucky nothing big happened. Or not i will ad be so dead now. hehehe. I went home at abt like 2 am. Yet i am loving what i have to do for bakerzin, its not much, but i am havin fun. :) So *cheers*. Might actually consider like taking this up as a job, like deco, craft and art. Man, i so lurve them. :P

Thats abt it la, will blog more soon.
So, later. :)

No comments: