Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is the title.

Well, this is the title to summarise my week.
Evryday is an aventure for me. As, eveyday i have to meet diff deadlines. Finally my typo work is on track, just a little touch up i can pass it up this coming saturday. *cheers* But, the press ad is a pain la, cause i have to start from scratch plus the way the lec want me to make it is kinda not really what i had in mind. But, fcuk it la. Better just follow la since she is the one grading it.
Went to alot of places this week man. Like klcc, low yat, sungai wang, star hill, lot 10, curve, ikea, 1u, and also count pyramid in la since my col is liek so near. Yah, its like omg la. Went to half of the existing malls. :P (call me crazie, i think i am.)
Today, i had dim sum at star hill then walk ard a bit. Then head to sungai wang. It is okay, not that pack. It was a catch la since io saw alot of cosplay ppl. Waakak.. they were dress in all sort of clothes, lolita, gothic, punk, ghost. etc. Some were kinda like, scary. :p but it was cool la to see ppl dress up. It was for some comic fiesta. Din get anything from there though. (i am on shopping strike, well, kinda m.) So urgent to low yat instead. Wanted to wait for pc fair, but it seems the price diff is like ten bucks, and that time will be super pack till i won have time to think abt what i want. So got them today. A speaker and a lappie cooler. Loving my Sonicgearlar. I got a blak one so look pretty stylish, BUT here comes the fun part. The wiring is not long enuf, so, tmr i got to go get more wiring.. Fcuk@#$#$%%^!!! o well, tmr lor then. *sigh*
It is gonna be the 2nd last week ad. Mama, please help me. I am so in holiday mood. I need to help my sista deco bakerzin soon. *yipee* wakakka. Love this kind of job la, so today also went ikea to shop for deco. :) For dinner, i ate tiger prawn and beef at The Ship. (man, the tiger prawn is so like omg.!) Anyways back to topic, Yah, 2nd last week. Means alot of assignment to meeetttt! Next/ This week, i will have moral and photography test, packaging, Hurm.. what else? OH, ad campaign which is kinda like no where now, but soon to have la since tmr will have meeting cause got late clas. ( Shiat, i so hate to drive at nite) Thats abt it. Not much la, i guess.. :P
Been doing some thinking these days, and i concluded it with these words.
-mix
-deep
-heart
-waiting
-cherish
-miss
-secret
-luck
-couple
-fate
-wish
-anxiety
-hope
Thats abt it. hahaha. Just some words la. Anyways, i got to start of with my typo work! So ta!

No comments: