Monday, December 11, 2006

It has come to an end.

Well, should i say finally? perhaps. haha. Its end of a term and, holiday has begun. A point where things will meet its changing point and what was then will become a past. My past. Don feel too jolly and anxious all at with the whole "holiday" thingie because yah, i think i am a workaholic. haha, i prefer to have some things on mind or in hand. Cant really get use to being relax and just plain "i have nothing to do." But, i might as well like recharge myself and make the best out of everything.

Its raining again. I love it when it rains. i enjoy just to look at the drops and drops of rain, seeing them brings back memories, some good and bad. *sigh* (life was never perfect, and i had my moments.) I do wish now it rains heavier, so that my dad cant watch astro. ( Astro gets wacky when it rains heavy) No, i am not mean, nor am i a bad child. Just that, i am fucking piss when it comes to his " games" He watches evry single game, evry i mean, evry freaking football game there is in this world. UNBELIEVABLE. Here comes the part where i am most shock of, he bets in ALL of them. Its ad okay that we have to rush back from were we are during dinners juts so he can see his stupid games, but, he just has too much money to practice this kind of hobbie. Its his way to feel relax, but, why this. But, i guess, its better than he has like what another woman rite? Then my family would just break apart. He is not getting any younger (he is like what 56 yrs old? Looks can be deceiving.) and he has some heart problem, so i still don get him sometimes, all the late nights. But i think god heard my prayer or saw me blogging this. cause, it is raining cats and dogs out there and yah, my dad is back in his room sleeping. Hoo ray. hahahah.

Soon, it will a new yr. 2007. wow. i will be 20 then. i feel its time for me to make some changes. In my mind there is just so much and i feel so, lost and confuse. Been giving the moving to aussie thing some thought, i know it is nothing right now, but i do hope, i will be able to have that change in life. Although there are much to lose here, but, if i have the chance. i would. For now, i so have to make use of this holiday and decorate my room, pack some stuff, change my bed (its killing my back!), and preferably get a new wardrobe. So sick of not getting to wear skirt when i go to college cause i have to walk alot up to the stairs, but you know what. I DON CARE. i am just gonna. I so need to start wearing some slippers, flip flop ah, anything that is none cover toes. My toes have not been able to breath since well, i dunno when.

I think i will stop rite here, these days had been feeling so moody and i will get all frus withlittle things. I got to get myself together. Hope tmr, this week. Will be a better day~

No comments: