Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lolli,Lollipop.

Yay! i finally finished all my assign for tmr. :)
i think it is pretty nice of sf to only give us like what, 1 product and 2 simplify. wakakka, which is kinda yeah, happiness since the workload those days were so hectic. Tmr will be havin' visual clas. But i feel this week kinda not so stress since i dont have to rush any typo work.. maybe just hurm the thumbs for what press ad.. or sumting liddat lar.. no idea how to get that done though.

Oh, i am so into this taiwan game show that i actually knew abt much more earlier b4 abby told me abt it. But that time, i was more into the guest going into the show, NOT the hawt guys that are there. Man, some of them don even look 22. Though, i need to give some credits to abby since she pass me the whole seasons show, no need me to load. So, Abby, if u are reading this, please download summore. I am ad at the 2nd epi, faster keep my mac loaded with the other epis! By the way, if u all are wondering what game show i am talking abt is "Lollipop" (Bang Bang Dang). Well, the guys there are good to see la, they are pretty talented also, some of them know how to dance and sing. girls will go all drooling looking their performance, i din, but i was impressed. :p You dont see guys liddat walking ard in kl, so yeah, it is in our nature to go admire them form this kind of superstar show. i myself cant stand a guy with the "abc" look, man, he rocks my world! hahaha, yah, and lala likes the "monkey" and abby is into "doggie". I hope all of them really form a band or sumthing, then i can be one of those crazy fans (maybe not that crazy lar) haha.

Anyways, wanna go scan some pics.

So, later.

2 comments:

ViTaMin^AbbY said...

Hey hey~~!!!
super excited my virus had been infected to my friends~!!!
let's love lollipop's guys together... hahaha!!!!
me for dog~(敖犬)
lala for monkey~
ivy for horse(小马)!!!!

haha.. funny~
thanks for the credits lar.. i'm super willing geh~ hohoh... neway... the coming episode is burning now.. no worries~

ivy said...

At first i found out abt it cause of che lun bin ler.. hehehhe cause of fahrenheit!! :P
weird la our animal..
we all going crazy ad la, cant wait for the nx few epi, i so hope xiao ma wont be kick out lor.