Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Girls Blak Book


This is my Underground Magazine for my Typo assign.
The girl of this front cover is Lara Fairie.


After i showed Sharon, she din really change much*phew*. She is famous for her act of changing ppl's work into in own style. She practically will just delete what u have done, and make a new one. But still, i respect her man, she is pro. The pic is kinda small so let me just tell u the topic i did , "99 ways I love you and also", "ultimate kissing guide". Wanted to choose some goth topics but was kinda scare that it will clash with my other classmates so chose these instead. The colors change here and there after i transfer it from ai to photoshop. So, bear with me. I love this kind of assign man, i can spent hours arranging and designing the layout. :p Wanna head off to bed (morning clas, was 20 mins late that day), so ta!



No comments: