Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I commited a sin.

Yah, i seriously did. I shopped again! Shiat man. Mama, please kill me. It just comes natural to me to get things, and it has become a habit. :( If i had to live on my own with the way i spent and maintain my current lifestyle, i think i will be better off dead. hahaha. I guess, i have to try to change the way i am, i will try, i wil!:p

Today, i had visual class. It was okay, but guess what time i reach?? i think it was 10.10 and class was at 9.30! Whoops!!! i was like fckin' late, for a moment there i decided not to go for class, but ah, i dun wanna break my " not skipping class" record. So, i drove like a crazie, found a nice parking and up i go. Lucky sf din say anything, i just apologize and went to my spot. *phew* :p i din miss much anyways.

After class, me and the girls went to mv! It was kinda fun la, 1st time i ever went with them to mv. We went walking ard and that is went i started getting my hands full with bags of shopping! haha.. We also went for bowling, not me actually, them Abby, Lala, Ning. I just tumpang cause i was wearing skirt, so din wanna make a big scene, so just bowl a lil'. It was cool, with my skill i definately did not get like a strike. Just hit some pins la while it was lala's turn. Shes good la, hahaha.. scored the highest. Come to think of it, i din bowl for a long time. In fact, it was when i was still with my ex. He thaught me how to. I was all clumsy, and " i don know how to bowl". Thanks Chris sifu. wakakak.. thanks for the skills. :)

We also wanted to watch death note, so we waited till the reserve tic were available, but tough luck! SOLD OUT! shiat. A day out without muvee, just don seem prefect. Sorry guys, i shud have go see the tics before i even start shopping. :p There is like a fckin long list of shows i wanna see, *argh* but, just don seem to find the rite time. :( I guess Saturday will be prefect, rite? I do hope so.

The jam that i had to go thru was also crazie, like what the hell, how do ppl travel liddat everyday, its torturing. the chances of meeting with an accident is also higher, everyone shud just like fly to there destination. But, would there also be like jam in the sky? :/ Its all good la, along the way just chill with abby and lala.

When i came bek, i ate again. (ate sushi earlier) :P i am such a pig.. Must be some disease that i caught from one of my frens (pigs who love eating, u know who u are) hahaha.. No one can resists the temptation, definately not me since i LOVE dessert! Told my sis to get me sweet pleasure also. wakakka (BEST CAKE EVER!)

Anyways, got to go, be back soon. Wanna post on someone i miss. :) so later!

No comments: