Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Low, The other two.


Thoughts just went by while i driving just now, i do miss you. I wonder how u are? What u are doin? Are u okay? Did you buy anything for me? hahaha:p My sis, the elder one. She is currently in aussie, perth. Man, i really do miss havin' her ard. The middle pic was taken when i was there during my last holiday. I know, i know, i dont look like her or any one of them! *sigh* I myself dont see the resemblance. I wonder whether, she herself had expected herself to be far away from her family when she is my age, like did she make plans? Being away is an experience, but sometimes, when she calls, i rather wish she is here with me, with us. A simple family dinner, a day out. Sound so simple, yet its so hard to get us, my family and i, all five of us in a picture. I cant even remember the time when she was ard me. When i was schooling? Nop. College? Nop. Though i can remember that she loves to annoy me, hahah which is okay la, its just her way to show that she care. ehehhe. When i was there at her place, she made me caesar salad, my favourite!! She will go off early morning to class and later in the afternoon, we would meet up in the city to explore the place. At some days, she will go to work. Now she is waiting for her pr application. I cant wait for her to visit during CNY. :P I wanna get a purfect family picture. For now i can just pray that she has all the best things in life and that she will be happy with her new guy. Oh, Happy early bday:p! Lurve ya jie!! -Kelly-

Another, whom i see almost each day. ALMOST. Its kinda weird. We do stay under the same roof, but its like still uh huh. .. cause, when she goes to work, i am still asleep. Then she come bek, pretty tire and all so she sleeps while i kinda up till late. So our timing is like opposite. hahha. But yah, its still okay la, these days i see her more often. Her and her bf that is, :p I guess as long as she is happy, that is enuf for me la. Though sometimes see her pity her also ( she got promoted, yay!:p) cause she works too hard. Ad so small size also not enuf, still must skip her meals and get so so tire after a days work. Take care my dear sis, i give u some of my fats la.. wakkaka.. :p (i wish). When she has off, sometimes she will include me in her plans, she will go bring me ard to the shops.. heheh. The best part is, she cooks the best pasta ever!! Which is another one of my favourite. Its yummy i tell u!!! My sis, she is a very crazie person, she goes all go to please the person, to make others happy although she is damn damn tire.. (how angelic @!#*~) :P yah, for all the little things she does, i love her and i wish she will be always happy and TAke care!! -Alicia-


I think, both of my sis will kill me if they know i posted their pic. hahaha sorry la jies.. my blog wor, hehehe.. and i really wanna post abt the second best thing that has ever happen to me, my feelings and thoughts all this while. (1st is my parents la for sure,haha.) Well, at the moment in my life, i feel i am a luckiest girl on earth, to have them. But, it wasnt always liddat, when i was younger, they both turn against me, haha cause i was the youngest, a big tell-tale. (sorry la, i was just a little mummy's girl.) There were times, when we just shut each other out, for some reason which i cant even remember what.:p Bottom line, i know we are just meant to be, and 3 of us will always be "Low", Fate! Just like when we were young ( i guess i was, cause i cant remember anything abt a cake.. Hurm?). I love you jies! Take care kiez, i will always be there to annoy and brighten yr life with my silly acts, :p wakakaka! xoxo.

2 comments:

beetlening said...

touching post..dont know IvyLow is so sentimental until i read this.
no wonder u always mention bout them. Just await her back! n hav family reunion :D

ivy said...

hmnp.. its that a compliment or what.. :p yah, pretty soon she will be bek. *cheers*