Monday, November 13, 2006

13 Nov 06|My very first post.

Damn, finally i decided what name to use for my blog. (yah, okay i am indecisive, i know,i know! :P Hmnp.)So yeah, "Ta-da", heres my blog!! Well, i guess its only right to have a place for me to blabber abt my life and me-- PoisonIvy.

Today like any other random col days, i had photography class. Submitted my 2nd and final photography assign. Its actually quite interesting but yet sometimes its so hard to get the rite pics, in the rite time, lighting, compo. . yada. The topic that David (is his name david?!) gave us was texture/design, color, relection, shape, light&shadow. Will probably post the pics here later or maybe check out my deviant acc (Which is kinda low on pics also, sorry.) Yah, bottom line, i have submitted it lar, which is also a relief. There will a theory test comin up soon like in 2 weeks time, that will a pain also. ARGH.


But, at least his class is better than
Ari's clas. Sometimes i just don get him, whats up with all the sex, gay, and masturbation stuff that he cant stop mentioning. They are indeed amusing, but from a prevert like yrself, NO okay. I used to get all annoyed with him. Decided then, it is a waste of my time. Sometimes i just listen to what he says, write my own notes. ( I don wanan flunk the sub and see him again.)

It was rather fun too after davids class, went to pyramid with ning & lala. And the dumbo ning, claims that she lost her thumbdrive, started going all worried and crazie. BUT, it was in her bag all this time. Bought things form topshop again.
(Shiat, the credit bill will be a bom this month. 2k? I M SO DEAD.) I really got to control and stop buying things man, i pity my dear papa who is paying for my bills. Dear papa, i will repay u one day! haha. Oh, me and lala managed to get ning to apply some make-up. Hooray!:p Pics in my fon though, so later lar upload.


Anyways need to go find some sifu to help me with my templates.hahah. So lost man.

Ta!

6 comments:

Potter BrokenSam said...

hey there Poison Ivy . . lol I know you . . you know me?
lol . . nice to see you here in the blog? I'm not using this too bad, coz erm . . nobody visits, I prefer friendster blog. haha . .
well, Why hate Ari so much?
LOL . .. yaya.. he is kinda annoying sometimes?
well, see ya around then .. .
nothing to do, just bored..
-*- s a m -*-

ivy said...

hahaha.. i know u la okay! i duno la, just annoyed la. now neutral ad la. :p

yewchin said...

credits bill 2k???
haha if total up like for how many yrs, how u gonna pay ur papa back one day? ahahah!!!

ivy said...

what la.. heheh can la.. one fine day!! hehehe

beetlening said...

omg sam got blog!! wanna see!!
ohyarh...is very strange..when i thought i lost stg...i'll go crazy search everywhere...but couldnt find it..but in fact its VERY NEAR to me.
canton phrase: guai zhe ngan
it owez happens to me..have you??

ivy said...

sometimes la.. especially if juts wake up kind.. hahaha.. i got some even more crazie ones la.. wakakka.