Friday, April 27, 2007

Heaps of Love and Kisses:)

Wednesday, 25th April 2007.

I must say, THANKS YOU GUYS for the celebration. Well, it wasn't on my bday itsef. But, its my 1st time celebrating with frens. Yet, felt the love and joy. hehehe. Thanks again:) It will be a day which i will remember and cherish.

This day, started long man. I woke up at 7am. GAWD, i am not krazy okay. Just that, i told my girls that will be visiting them in their college Aussie Day! (NO, there isnt any ausie food or things) It is actually just a carnival where each club will come up with something, iether games or food. Well, there were some aussie stuff lar, like face paint a kangaroo?! hah. Some aussie map yada yada. Its an experience, to visit other colleges, rather than TOA. Its a big diff lar. They have their own canteen, and like meeting spot. It is so much easier to meet new ppl. Most of them are more english educated. (I can see that from the way they express themselves.) It was a fun day, i felt more like an exchange student, spy of some kind. hahaha. Its fun to see new things and spent time with the girls in a diff enviroment. :) All the best for test you. Missing you girls ad. xoxo.

It is so easy to fall for someone that hard, but to love the person? Is another story. Well, i guess thats just me lar. haha. Easilly moved and attracted. :P BUT that does not make me a playa or anything, i am loyal when it comes to true love. hehhee. IF there is ever any of that ard these days. Have you ever meet someone and felt that you known the person for a long time? Or even that whether you two will click? I dunno, the feeling is so strange. This kinda thoughts can get you no where but yet i find it so amusing to think abt. hehee. Maybe i am just too bore? My holiday is getting kinda lay-back. TOO laid back! I wake up like 1 most of the days where i have no intention of going out and sleep like 4-5? What kinda life is that. I do some reading, eat, watch tv and back to bed i go. Feeling the fats and boredom man. My mum calls this relax. hahah. I guess i should just slack off this week lar. Everyone needs a break, aight?

Later that day, we went for haircut. Just a trim lar, my frindge is killing me. But i don really like the length of my hair now. O well, it will grow. I hope. >.<>

Had my bday celebration at Chilis. Man, lucky everyone only have one bday in a year. Because all the eating is making me feel sick. Just the food, NOT YOU GUYS. I love you guys, don get me wrong. hehehe. Thanks for taking time out to celebrate my early bday. hehehe. Took some pictures lar, will post them later. :) Oh, thanks for the necklace also. hehe. It gives me a diff feeling, celebrating/ hanging out with frens. You will still feel warm and feel that everyone is like related. No one will seem like a stranger and everyone is just enjoying being themselves. I do agree with you guys, yes i mean you two guys, yj and ck. I guess we girls are ourselves cause we arent those regular girls. We dont have to pretend cause we are all a big family? We dont see each other everyday, but the bond is still there? After all these, i dont find that i will be isolated when the term commence. (Before i was a lil' worried. hehee) Cause to me, you guys are more than just my frens. It does not feel so neutral anymore. :) So thanks again you ppl, you know who you are.


Today, AGAIN, another makan for bday. This time it was with my family-- Faasta Pasta, Curve. Seriously, i hate eating. How i wish, human being don have to consume any sort of food. (Maybe just dessert, hehehe, dessert is a temptation :P) But, its a tradition that bdya means eat? Dunno lar. hahaha. Food in Fasta wasnt excellent, just o-kay. Dessert-- Tiramisu was like YUCK. Sad, depressing lor. hahaha. 2 more days to my 2oth man. SHIAT.

When time comes, only i make my wishes. Hehehe. Can start thinking of some now, whether it happens or not... Who can tell?! Anyways, too lazy to upload pictures. So next time yah! Till then, buhbyes!

Oh yah, crazie with MCR songs now, infected by Abby. I think its a virus, spreading fast. :P

No comments: