Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!?

Thanks you guys, for all the blessings and wishes. Most of all, this piggie for being too bore (same like bday girl, most of my frens are out of town. Boo Hoo.) so decided we should hang out and spent my bday. hahaa. Thanks a whole lot. Well, let me give u a brief intro on my bud. We talked abt practically anything and NO we are not a couple, we did share like food or drink-- Lover's combo during muvee's. But hah, my best bud.

Bear with me! Stupid cam, had to grayscale it to cover the flaws:P

As most of you all ad know him,

but for those who dont here goes.
name: jeevan cian nagapan
class: mm 055-1
known him since foundation yr in TOA.
character: cheeky, fun, outgoing.

Basically, we went Alexis, bsc for dinner. I was craving for the tiramisu there! Is the best so far i had. hehe. Then the food there was not bad lar. Quite satisfying. Later then we were bore death and it was only like 10pm? 2 more hrs to my big day. So, we decide to catch a muvee at Cineleisure, curve (yes, AGAIN) -- Sunshine. (Tip: remember to bring yr sunnies when you catch this muvee.haha.) Not bad, not bad at all, but everyone dies. Sigh. After that, he dropped me home and end of my day. It was ad 2am. I WAS OFFICIALLY 20. Tada. :) Thanks for the company piggie. It was fun lar, to once in a while see him and crap abt things. See yah soon okay, for flash. :P Sensai. hehee. Oh yah, best of luck with Ling yah!

Well, there goes my bday. Will be having dinner again with family later i guess. But being 20, is all good. Not much diff. From this, i can see who really cares and remember this day. Its nothing much but, next year this day, i will be 21. Till time comes, i shall just enjoy how things are now. Will be uploading more pictures in this post. So, here.

Pictures from Alexis.

This place is nice and romantic,
just right for candle-light dines:)


Symbolic, candle and cake:)
Happy 2oth.

Pictures from Chilis.


Group picture! Yew Jin, Chee Kin camera shy huh? :P

Okay, enough for now. :)
Since its my bday, i do get like 3 wishes right? hahaha. Shout-out, shout-out!

Wish #1 World Peace
Dont get it wrong, i am not asking for the world. Just my world:). Hope that all the ppl that i love and who loves me will be healthy and happy alwes. May their dreams come true and may they have a smooth-sailing 07.

Wish #2
This wish, has the least chance of coming true. Yet, for now, its the most important wish ever. Shh, its a secret. *wink* Please, have a slight chance of coming true. Pur-lease?

Wish #3?
Okay, i think i will pass for this wish. I shall just keep this wish so that i can make the 2 other wishes i made stronger. hehe. :P

Lastly, signing out with picture of my 20th!


Almost forgot, thanks peeps, family, relatives for the pressies and ang pao. :)
Mama, next year can i have just one red egg instead of 2? Thanks!

No comments: