Wednesday, January 3, 2007

31st of January 2006

Finally, i settle down after my trip to genting. Well, it was only a day trip. But i just cant stand the journey there, the inconvenience of the facilities there, the expensive food, yada yada. But i had lotsa fun, though it was a bit, way bit too chilly. *brrr*. We had to cuddle each other just to stay warm. hahaha. But, still, glad i went. The whole trip, despite from all the above, was FUN!

It been a year guys, since i 1st met you all. Thanks for everything & also thanks for bearing with me and my ways with things. (Sometimes i can be a lil' too stubborn and bossy,yay, i know. hahaha. :P) I guess, since we are all diff, that makes us a stronger team. So cheers!! hehehe.

Anyways, I was the photographer for the trip, well, kinda. So there are not many picts of myself. But i got this firework pict that i am so in love with! hehehe, Represents a bright and promising 2007, a great new beginning. hehehe. I will pass my thumbdrive ard so u all can get the share of your pictures. :)
(Abby, chill la, wait patiently yah!)


i love this.

I tried uploading the other picts. But i have no idea why is not working. Well, giving up for now. Load some other time. :)
Till then, Ta.

No comments: