Saturday, January 6, 2007

2007, i am gay.

Yup, super gay. hahaha. Started my 2007 shopping spree today. Wee~ (well, did not wait for 2007 also la actually. :P) hehehe. Anyways, loving what i bought. I know its pretty early but, i bought my cny clothes ad. Might still scout for a new bottom to go with the whole set, since i do have like new top, and under garments. Finally got the watch that i was eyeing, finally today i made up my mind to get it. :) I actually like it for the animal print strap. Its in a zebra printand also it has this furry surface! The face of the watch well, not really super nice. But for the strap. Its worth it. hehehe, thanks dad for the x'mas pressie! (A late one.) I am a total guess freak. I officially have like 3 guess watches. I think i will keep this for like special occasion. :) Thanks Mr. for the love watch. Still lovin' it! heheheh. One of these days, i should really visit the outlet where they sell the strapes, which is in Pan Global. Hurm, gawd, i dunno where is it la. :( But its okie la, will get there one day. Or someone who knows, pls give me a ride! :P Other than that, i was thinking to myself why didn't i get one of the adicolor collection while i was in Adidas. I didn't expect to find one in my size. So, i was just browsing. Then, i saw it. One of the adicolor! YAY! Tra-la-la! Gawd has made my day. It has my size and it looks kinda my type also. Its silver, and it comes with four diff, hurm, i dunno what you call it, the "stripe" ? yah, it 4 diff colours too. Though i would perfer some other colour. If u guys see it, tell me yah. I wanna get diff colours. :) Today is my day, i consider it as the last shopping spree before i start college! So, cheers! hehehe.

Previous paragraph, practically wrap up abt my spree. Actually why we(Mum, aunty and cuz) went to klcc? Its because my cuz are like leaving for Queensland in Feb. Which is basically kinda soon. So, they had to go and check out some stuff. Like shoes, jacket, air ticket, etc. Mum was pretty generous. She bought my cuz a topshop jacket and another a nike shoe as farewell pressie. Wow! hahaha. I guess, onece in a lifetime. They are the 1st ppl to and leave to study, excluding my sisters la. So okie la, summore like relatives. Sums up to be like Rm800? yah, generous! Its actually the 1st time i am like going out with them in such group also. I think i am gonna miss them lor. No one to crap with ad. Aiks. But i guess, everyone has their life rite? It just depends on the timing, bound to happen rite? Hurm. Mum say in 2008 we will visit them, then can put up in their apartment. Then i also can go Melbourne to visit my colleges. :) Take good care of yourself girls, and remember, to get things for me!!! hehehhee :P Oh, oh, and my collection of booklets and post cards kiez!

2007, Its a new beginning. Pretty freak out that i might not be able to go to the same marker clas with jee. I wouldn't be use to it. No one to blabber with, No more "if" questions?, No more stupid conversations, prep talk? Ah! I cant take it! So i pray la, hopefully there will a time for you and me! Purlease. As for the others, i wish this yr, i will be even happier and also have a healthier. These days, i have been sleeping pretty late. Its not i dont wanna sleep early. Just that, i cant fall asleep!!! Argh! So yah, healthier lifestyle. Moreover also maintain or even be more dedicated to my work! Spent more time with my family, my frens!! :)

Just a few words in my prayer.
Thank you god, for giving me what i have now. I will appreciate them with all my heart. Please bless the people i love with much happiness, healthy life and please also lead them to a promising and bright future. xoxo.

Lastly, some picts to wrap things up.

Late X'mas pressie.

Adicolor Superstar 2

The "stripes"

No comments: