Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged (You'r it.)

hehe. Sorry lala:P i am lagging and my blog is dying.
So here is my version of the tag.

The Purrrfect Loverboi.

RULES
- The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

1. He must be straight! Well, obviously. :P

2. He has to be just right. Not too fat and not too thin. He has to be maybe either same height as me or much more taller.

3. I can never stand a guy who is in such a mess. Always find guys who has a thing for cleanliness cute. haha. awww, baby. A guy who would pick after themselves, seems much more reliable.

4. That sense of style, very much depending on the 1st impression i have on him. So he has to dress right and look smart like all the time. (This includes their hairstyle) :P Even if he don, he has to have that cute smirk on his face. Hehe, just like a small little cute boy. Very much into guys who knows how to package themselves.

5. He has to be there when i need him OR when i don need him. 24/7. As forgetful as i can be at times. He has to be able to handle all my craziness, calm me down and save me from my commotion.

6. NO SLACKER! I hate guys who are so god damn lazy and cant even fan for himself. Why would i need a guy who needs to rely on me to make him a living. :( grrr. Ambitious but not a workaholic.

7. It would be an extra bonus points if he can cook. wee~ hehe. Or any involvement in any artsy stuff and i would definitely keep my hands on him. Deliciousss, slurp. :P

8. No male chauvinist pig PLEASE. He has to be caring, outgoing, playful (at times), romantic, a true gentlemen. My purrfect loverboi would know how to cheer me up, understands me, pamper me, appreciate what i do for him and cherish what we have and had together. It don't always have to be something big, but just all the small little things we get to do TOGETHER. With him, everyday feels like Valentines. :)

The list shall go on..

9. From life experience i had so far. He must not be a BIG time- Gamer, Clubber, Gambler. As i am not really into any one of those. I won't want him to be so additive in them, till he sets everything apart.

10. LAST but not least, indescribable words and he knows what i want. With only eye contact, he gets me and that would definitely be the key to being my purrfect loverboi.

When would god set all these purrfect lovers free? NEVER. haha. Some how, i guess. Everyone will be able to find someone they love and love them back even more one way or another. So, its the thought that counts when it comes to The Purrrfect Loverboi.

1 comment:

erica said...

hi ivy this is erica and adam