Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My happy moment.

hehe, Yup. Today i had my happy moment. :) Its been some time since i cook. Yes, yes. To many it may seem i don know how to cook or even do any chores. But, i do enjoy them, ALOT actually. So since had no lunch (din wanna have left overs) i made pasta. It was simple lar, just for myself.

Yes again, it does not look very promising. hehe. But I enjoyed it. Love cooking. Love the process and also the part where you can test the food. *wink*

The ingredients were,
1. A teaspoon of olive oil ( I put less than that i guess?)
2. A yellow onion
3. Some chicken breast (marinated with soya sauce, pepper and sesame oil to add some taste)
4. Carrot (chopped into small bits)
5. Pasta (I chose spiral ones, love them!)
6. Bolognease sauce (Who can resists the tomatoes!)
7. Salt and sugar (To create that unique taste:P)

Simple eh? Be sure to cook the pasta 1st and follow the numbers to throw in the ingredients. Give it some frying and tossing, then its done! Ivy's healthy pasta. I usually put celery and button mushrooms, too bad i don have any at home. hehe. I used to make baked pasta back in the old days, that require more sauce and cheese, so this is more convenient?

Did i say anything about doing my lashes? haha. Some of you has already know abt it i guess. hehe. I was pretty excited abt the whole thing yet some part of me feel the jitters. I did read up on it. No side effects, no biggie lar right i thought to myself. So after the whole thing, yes. I was okay. hah.

I did feel a little prick in the eye as my eyes were teary so it got some mix up with the glue. But, after a while it was better. So phew. Only fall back now is i cant wet the lashes. Or not it will just fall out, cause of the glue. Got to extra careful now when i was my face. I doubt it will last abt 1-2 months also like the girl said. Sigh.

So contemplating to sign up for the course which cost me RM504. It consists of 4 treatments and unlimted touch-up. That would extend the lifespan of the lashes. For now, it was only RM98. But if i want to touch up it will be RM5 PER HAIR! @$%#^&$ ARGH. so, i dunno yet lar. There is not a big diff as well to the before and after. I went for the more natural look, so did not do super long ones. I did take the before and after picture lar. Now only i know, i have alot of lashes, just that they are so thin. Cause the girl told me what they did was just stick the fake ones, one by one to my original lashes. Easy, but slightly tedious. Toook her 2 STRIGHT HOURS.!!! Lying there, not moving. Thank god some point i did fall asleep. :P Anyways, here.

The before and after, not big diff lar. i guess. I think i still cant run from not putting eyeliner lar. Sigh. Thanks mama and papa for small little single eyelid eyes. I don love them sometimes. The pictures look weird too, so, -speechless-

Anyone hasn't watch Transformer? Look, its an Autobot.



Who have known. haha. Msia has a Autobot. Its a Waja, then got stripes. I wonder who drives this car. I just happen to see it when i was waiting in the car. Thought it was quite cute so here are some snaps. Someone really loves transformer? hehe.

What else? Hurm. Its gonna be end of explore soon. Sigh. I am gonna miss the holidays. Back to the Robot times. :( Will post really soon. Chippie's (Sammie) big day just around the corner!

No comments: