Sunday, September 30, 2007

Its been a while! hehe.

Sorry yeah, din really have the mood or even time to blog. *sigh*

It takes time to settle down,
from all the new experiences that i am having now.


Well, things are changing.

New classes equals new assignments,
lecturer to please:P, new groups?


Yeah pretty much that.

Finally had the mood to edit some pictures. hehe yays!

A new toy for the family!
Complimentary from Anna Sui "Magic Romance Perfume"
Cute huh? hehe! :)


Even recent toy:P CANON EOS 400D with IS.
Photographer wanna-be. hah.
I plan to name it SUPERSTAR or NOT.
As dumb it might sound. But 28.9.08 is a indeed special day.


My soul. My life. I HEART YOU.

Long lost cravings. hah!
FABIEN a.k.a "Little Jade" from Lollipop Boys, Taiwan.


First complete family trip to TAIWAN
firmed on November 3rd! :) Exclusive for the 7 of us.

Papa and mama + Big Jie and Bf + 2nd Jie and Bf + Me and :(

As usual, my kichimatoink pillow will keep me company.
I need a BF too! Boo.


Oh well, as long as i get to go. hehe. Ought to be grateful. :P

Countdown begins. Need to get one of the countdown thingie.

Tick tock ticks, getting late! Gonna run. hehe. Till next~ Ta*>

No comments: