Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back to the basics.

It is time again. For a rest, to stop for a better beginning in 3 weeks time. TERM BREAK! :)

FIRSTLY, Jay Chou, i HEART YOU. haha. I heart the Secret. I dont mind wathcing it again and again. The storyline aint very realistic but yet it has its originality. It is unique as its own. I admire jay's piano skills. Seriously, its blast. I give thumbs up to this movie. *cheers* hehe. recommended, so run there and get your seats now guys. :)

Publication Design. I finally finish my mag, printed it and bind it. Yoo ray hoorah! Feels odd now that i actually dont have to rush for it or spent any time doing any work related stuff. Feels out of the routine. But, its okies lar. i need a break. Shh! Magazine out on the racks!! Come come, buy it!:P Like real, haha. I just hope i can score a good grade for it lar, pretty please? Wish me luck! Class on monday. *crosses fingers*

Zhi, today wanted to ask u out. But, instead spent time with family. HAPPY BDAY AGAIN anyways. hehe. Was pretty sick that i cant celebrate with you on that day itself. Blame marker test okay? hehe. Will definately make it up to you!

Uncle philip, IS WELL. he had a aorta- open heart surgery and he is better now and out of ICU. God is great. Amen. :P So visted him today with mum and ali. Then ventures to klcc. Scout ard and i got. *drumroll* My first branded bag- A Calvin Klein sling/shoulder bag for RM1079 after 10% discount. Was contemplating over a Gucci sling or this. So end up with this, since is a thousand bucks cheaper and this seem more funky and it had a duo-function. Thanks mama, dada. I LUP YOU. hehe. I am the luckiest girl alive. Although I DO NEED, new sunnies, new clothes, a manicure and pedicure, massage, facial, eyelashes extension and.. new jewelry. haha. OKAY LAR, i am quite greedy. But slowly lar. hehe. I will get them. No worries. Yays? the shopaholic ME is back. :P

I am quite glad that i feel myself again. I know i was so into my work till i neglected some of my close friends. I do care awfully alot for you all but just that i channeled all my effort and energy towards my work, my studies in TOA. I am so sorry that i let you all down. Just that, i am different. Different, i became more of a workaholic. And now, i am starting to see it. I will try to be my old self again. Rather sick of the grandma me now as well, just home and work. Sigh. hehe. Though i still prefer a normal life. Like, no more extreme stuff for me lar, i WANT TO BE NORMAL AND BORING. :P Sorry, but yes. hehe. Being the norm now and then can be fun, just movies, karaoke, shopping, sports, etc. That kinda thing lar. See you guys soon lar! :)

Sammie, i told my mum abt transferring credits and further studies to RMIT earlier. She is okay abt it. Its all up to me now. I do have to find out more abt it if i am really interested. Although life aint prefect now, but i do cherish and love it. So, maybe just find out?! Dont know. I guess i have to give it some thought if i am really serious abt it.

Gosh, TOA. you suck. I am not fond of the idea you taking away my exploration week and that we have to attend class during the holidays. I know mine is only Monday. But what abt the other students. Argh. Do you think we are cows? We are not robots, we need a break. (Okay, i might be half robot. haha) But still! I hate you.


Okay, do i sound more myself now? haha. I am feeling much relax and happy now. I feel i can make a difference and that i no longer am that ggressive. (Some of you know abt the pot story and the many elements) I am fine now. Need to go shower ad lar, been out whole day. Need to do the last cover for mag and photo shoot as well. Before i go, a picture of my white truffles baby? haha. Random lar. I like the holes the most out of the whole design. :P hehe.

See you guys soon lar, miss ya. :)

Isnt it adorable. hehe. It is simply irresistible.

No comments: