Monday, June 4, 2007

I will miss you, i will.

Then again. I return to this familiar spot i am. Back in the days, when i have no MAC. Something is not right and i dont know why. I miss you ad. Come back to me soon, okies dearly? *sighs*

Today was our family day. Went starhill for dimsum and head to popo hse. Happy for u girl. Michelle! Got your own room. haha. Yr place is huge lar. hehe. next time can sleep over ad. I suddenly noticed today. That, there genes. My cousins i am referring to, they all look. cute. hahah. I mean its like they have the same look and they are all thin and tall. MAN, why dont i have such good genes. ARGH. I mean, my sisters and me. SO BIG DIFF. But what can i say right? Meant to be again. hah.

Congrats to the newly married couple. My ex CD055-2 classmate. She got married yesterday and soon enough, she will have a healthy and cute baby. *cheeeers* hah. It might be too early for some. Hell yah, it is for a 19 year old. (She is one yr younger f.y.i) Then again, it all goes back to fate. OR meant to be??! Don kill me, i reallly mean it. I mean you have to meet that special someone, to have those intimate moments and then conceive? Sounds prefect to me. :) I wish you all the best girl. Cant wait to see her baby! Few more months. hehe.

I might have say this a couple of times, its another week. I dont know why but, this year is passing damn fast. I mean, i want it to be. But, it just slips away~ Wee. I wish, something will be different. But the more u bang on things to be unique, the more ordinary it gets. So, ai yak. Don care?! As long as, i am happy thats good enough.

I miss you bugging me Sharmaine. I still don see yr chatterbox in your blog! Argh. Whenever i think of you, my mind tend to slip off and think of him*. Well, i know its silly and dumb. But it just feels the same like when i think of the other crushes. What was his name ad, TCJ. SWSL. Remember? hah. Those were the days wei, huh? Dont you reckon? Good luck again for finals lar girlies!* Faster come find me kbox ler.

Come come girl, we set ler like another day for potential fren day! haha. Crap. Just thought will be fun lar. Go for random outings. heh. Like we did that day. haha. SO sick of dessert now. Yuck. Till next next week, Bakerzin. haha.

Got to run now, simplify. simplified. -out-

3 comments:

sharmaine said...

OMG!!! the colour of the words are killing my eyes!!! Don't use the bright colours la.. hehe of coz I still rmb who is TCJ and SWSL la.. TCJ was the prefect.. SWSL from wushu... rite?! hehe :p

ivy said...

stupid.
now the whole wide world know them ad lar. :P So cute lar that time. Crush on the weirdest ppl. hah.

Mcwhisky said...

After all these years, at last I get my own room! But been missing Kidd. Hey, speaking of genes, you got good genes la. Dont wanna elaborate more, takut u kembang. Trust me, very good genes! (*Winks*)