Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Dedication to you.

Christmas is so over! Forgot to wish you guys here MERRY XMAS ler. :)

Well, this christmas was, different. Recalling back the last christmas, had to worry on how to spent and where to spent with with my special someone. What pressie to get, what this what that. I guess, 2007 will be a new beginning (well, just couple more days. It would be 2007 :P). Things are different now, and i know, its best if the passed remain as the past. My past. On festive like this, memories will warm up my day. The funny thing is, ppl do only remember the good memories, so yah, thats good, rite? :) Will be keeping all those in my heart for the yr 2007 and i wish when the new yr comes, it will turn into my courage, my faith, my hope to lead a even better yr. Grateful of the things i evr have and will be having when the future comes. *wink* To my special someone, if you are reading this. Thanks for evything we had together. I know, we will alwys be best buds rite? Like i once said, you are the "guy" version of me. So, what we had, will nvr be replaced. God bless for letting us to have a chance to be together. :) "I hereby wish you" all the best, to a great and promising future. Take care kiez, bie? xoxo

Phew, that was my christmas prayer, message. Glad to let it all out. Been thinking that it is good to have those memories. It makes me a better person. Make me feel so grateful, well, the good memories lar. :P Neways, had only 2 kampai and i can feel the a rash coming. Man, i am so bad at this. Why do ppl drink anyways? To get high? To feel different? The only thing i feel is like, i feel so warm and like irritated with the rash. I guess thats the end of drinkin! :P hahah. NOT. Well, the rash will go away, i just have to stay in like cold places than it wouldn't be bothering me. :) Today was like freaking pack at the mall-- 1 utama. Crazy i tell you. It gives me a feeling that evry single shop is giving out FREE stuff. Yah, i mean like "Come come, just take me home. I AM FOC." What are you ppl thinking? *argh* I went to get my lil' cuz their bday pressie. Got these cool legos. Was telling my mum that, how lucky can kidds be these days? I want one of those! Aiks, won be happening though. *sigh* Legos and a 19 going 20 girl won work out. So instead i took a picture of it. hahaha :P. Serve its purposes la, it is made to be like displayed. Oh oh, i also bought like a couple of kampais for my cuz as christmas gift! wakakak. I left my camera alone for so so long, missed it. So i have decided to bring it with me, evrywhere i go starting from now. :) This christmas is kinda special, our hse got a small and cute tree. With lotsa deco, lights, and a glittery star. Then my dad, said we could pick out a christmas pressie. For the 1st time, Christmas spirit! hahaha, will be getting a new guess watch. I think, cause i haven lay hands on a perfect one. :)

Just a couple and my 2006 will be complete. Probably will post on like 1st of jan since its like kinda like a good beginning to a bright new year. I will be 2o and YAY, i can officially drive without the "p"-- 30th January 2007. Not sure what i hve to do yet besides taking the "p" away. I still recall the 1st time i had to drive, omg. My parking skills still sucks. Well, maybe it improve a lil'. :P Once again, thank you for teaching me and guilding me how to drive, you know who you are -- my special someone. hahha. I know it was a pain la, i was a mega blur driver. I was so scare that all the other cars will gobble me up since my ride is kinda smal. But i still Lurve it. hehehe. What la, see another small detail which has yr shadow. Man, you are evrywhere.

Besides the "p", my cuz, 2 of them. One confirm leaving to Queensland b4 Feb 14, or was it 12? Hurm, Feb la. The other might be going, she will able to confirm when she gets her results this week. Although i don't see them that often. I am sure gonna miss them. Feels sad that like ppl are leaving to urgent to their studies, work. It means that, even less chance to meet up. Feels just like my sister, leaving me. Anyways, she cant come back for cny. *sob* When i heard abt the news, i was devastated. I was so looking forward in seeing her! So now, i insisted that we shud visit her, and my mum said okay. hahaha. And i think like all my other relatives are also going, since like if my 2 cuz are like going Queensland. They can 1st make a trip to visit my other aunt and sis in aussie b4 going to Queens. :) A whole group! Wee hee. hahaha. I love gatherings and groups!! So i guess this cny, will be different. Or at least i hope all this will work out. As for my sis's application for pr, i hope she gets it. Then i can go there earlier than i planned. Cant wait cant wait. >.<

I am so excited. I have no idea why. Just feel gay! hahhaa. Joy, joy. Glad to have evrything, i mean evrything. Love my family, my frens and i don know? evryone? hahha. Especially my mum. and my dad. :P For all the expenses done within this week. On my hair. Shit man. It was like shit. I hate the guy who is responsible in making my hair into a big friz ball! @#$^~! Lucky me in that same week. My mum paid (with my dad's money, hahah.) for another treatment, to make my hair all better, back to how it was. *phew* Love ya, love ya!

Lastly, Just a few picts. Post soon yah, I miss you guys ler! Got to tell me all abt yr holiday as soon as we meet. Lala, Ning, Abby.. eveyone!! *peace*

My special Christmas gift.

Our Christmas Tree.

The Glittery Star.

Spidey & Inika.

No comments: