Wednesday, November 22, 2006

You are playin' with me.

I am sure u are. The time when i bring umbrella, u shine down so brightly at me; when i don't, u pour down on me! What the. *argh* Today had to run with my hoodie and jacket in the rain. Stupid la, the weather is so unpredictable. Dumb, after when i reach my car, it actually stop rain a lil'. Fckin piss that the place i park it was flooded. Later then was fine though. Went to aunt's place after i drop jee off. Mahjong. One of my new learned skill. Played for a while la, and i won. Wakakak.. some small deal only la. So no big la. Then was too free so served red bean to all the other uncle and auntties there. I like la, to hang out with aunties and my mum. Like feel i can just be myself, have fun and relax:p (As weird as it sounds, but, yah its true. plus I havent seen my aunt since like 2 weeks ago, so i mis her la) hehehe.

My poor baby. They are sick. :/ My dad & my sis. AwwW.. it has bean days, and my dad is still like that. His voice sound like a lil' chipmunk now since he got flu. wakakak. i call him "fei tut". Find him so annoying at times (ding dong will just take the remote and switch my tv channel, damn.), but yet sometimes just like a big kidd. I guess, i cant expect more la. Since he is a very good provider. (See him payin off my bills, feeel so sorry.) He will just do anything to make his lil' girls happy, and even if he don express it out in words, of we needed anything, we can just get it. He wont whine, he wont grumble. (Works with my mac, mobile & evrything else:p) Just as long as we need it. So, for that, i pray he get well sooon la, since he is kinda old ad.(pushing 60,unexpected) As for my sis, she dumbo la. So call outlet chef, need to wash plates. Then caught the sickness when it was too stuffy. *sigh*. Just too much sometimes. But i am sure she will be okay. Her bf will take care of her. :)

Saturday, man. Lots of asign to meet. Gonna have a funny exam also. Logo test??! Hurm. Need to finish up my packaging la, and mock-up. ( Someone, somthing, just take me away, please?) Just a couple of weeks, I need to hang in there. Oh, in clas today heard abt some drawin trip to penang. OMG la. more drawin? i bet none of us will go. So haha, like jee say. I shall just buy my own tic adn ice kacang and sit there to stare and laugh at u guys who need to draw:p I guess, yah, it would be an experience la. But i cant expect who are the ppl who will be going, so nah. No Thanks.

Lollipop, i so lose hope in watching. Still will la, some time. Xiao ma wasnt one of the six to be chosen. Fckin sad la, so like whats the whole point again. Seeing all those guys make me think like why is my life so sad. Fill with no excitement or any cute guys like so. Come la girls, boy scouting, clubbin'. wakakak. I guess evryone is just feeling the same. But in life there is so much more things more important, and so, we just wish things will go our way la. At least i do. :)

note* Lala, get yr ass back online la. Less one more person to crap with is just bore.

2 comments:

yewchin said...

my ass is over here on your blog! weeheee. tumpang lalu~

ivy said...

What la you. Like virus la, come spread all over my blog. :P