Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy 50th Bday!

Haha, typical title. But once in a life time i guess. Since it is 50 yrs. Yet, i do wonder whether i will still be ard for the 100th.

Yesterday, went to Mellow Cabbage's (Rynz) boi house for bbq. Stupid girl freak me, by saying no cute guys at all. So i was expecting like all ah beng, lala's. *rolls eyes* She also did said there is no anyhting in that hse cause it is on the progress of renting it to ppl. So, gosh. what am i gonna do there. Chippie (Sammie) was suppose to be there as well. But she wasn't feeling too well, so sent her home to rest. Gosh, get well soon okies, sweetie? :)

BUT, lucky for me. There were some interesting guys. I mean they are average lar, fun and one or two are cute? haha. Especially the model look-alike. Freaking thin. Envy. Then Wilber Pan look alike. haha. see him digging into the lamb chops. :P I did find a passion in bbq-ing the food. AT LEAST I HAD SOMETHING TO DO, made me satisfied ad lar. *grins* Then, a firefighter would come to rescue the burn food whenever i screeeeeam my lungs out. (Thanks mate, this refers to rynz boi's fren)

Ard like 1245? or so i head home. There goes Merdeka Day. Woo Hoo? haha. No fireworks was a pity. Only heard like the impact, din see any. Driving back was also a journey lar, ppl still walk ard with their flags. haha.

I might not be a very semangat Malaysian as i don feel the urge to actually celebrate for it. Though its fun for the get-away, the gathering. To meet new ppl and to go places. It would only be fun, if time allow us to do. Which is just nice now since its explore. Gosh, i don want my holiday to end. Time is drifting away just like that. *sigh*

From the moment i became single, things ard me changed. I noticed now. I wont be like celebrating all this big festive days with my frens. Instead is just with him, that special someone that i once love. Since last time i am more of a BF person. Everything would be him 1st, then next would be my frens then me. So i don have much frens. I wont go to parties without him, I wont even wanna go anywhere just as long as i have him to cuddle with and that will be good enough. :) hah. That was me. How silly, can i be right? Just being able to be with him and spending time, i thought i was satisfied. But, it all different now. DIFFERENT. I do wonder how would my next relationship be like. O well, not like anyone can tell me that story or even even sure that it would happen. So, leave it to fate :)

Yor, my blog is so boring:( HELP ME, i need make over lar, for my blog. Getting sick of it till i am attempted to close it down. ARGH.

Hoping all good things will come for all of us and bye lar :P xoxo.

*Happy Belated to GAN lala!!! 28th bday girl! :P

No comments: